Asked by Bury fans to put this on

The new owner has a viable business plan that the EFL won't seem to entertain they want evidence of ÂŁ1.6m.
EFL are suspending league games meaning there is no income stream for the club and on top of that fining them too. Complete shithousery.
That being said last season Bury had two of the best players in the league last season and paid them massively over the odds and got promotion, unfair in comparison to other teams in the league, so it's their old owners doing.
New owner however is coming across saying they should be given a clean slate as the new owner.... business really doesn't work like that so mainly trying to galvanise support.
Wouldn't like to see a 134 year old club die.

The new owner has a viable business plan that the EFL won't seem to entertain they want evidence of ÂŁ1.6m.
EFL are suspending league games meaning there is no income stream for the club and on top of that fining them too. Complete shithousery.
That being said last season Bury had two of the best players in the league last season and paid them massively over the odds and got promotion, unfair in comparison to other teams in the league, so it's their old owners doing.
New owner however is coming across saying they should be given a clean slate as the new owner.... business really doesn't work like that so mainly trying to galvanise support.
Wouldn't like to see a 134 year old club die.
Mate the new owner has a history of liquidating his last few businessess, he's been found out lying repeatedly, there's videos on their forum with him threatening to rip off the fu**ING heads of fans, the last owner brought the club down and sold to him for a pound, seems to be like us getting sold to the rat White, then onto green who told us what we wanted to hear, but was secretly making all the Dodgy deals

Can we not arrange a collection at our up coming matches? ÂŁ1 from supporters could raise ÂŁ50,000 plus

And could be a massive help
If we are going to do that it should be going for protection for our disabled fan area,shocking conditions last week for them,feel sorry for bury but we have our own to think about

Strange one Steve dale.

Heard him on talksport a couple times and he sounded like one of the good guy's, and he's going through cancer just now as well.

Don't get the situation though, appears the EFL are wanting proof of funds, he says he has it but doesn't need to draw it down, so the clubs now on the brink

You would have thought he would just draw it down to get the fixtures played

Weird.
He wants a lot more than the pound he payed forthem

He was just on talksport saying there was no debt. Their midfielder was also on calling him a liar. A back and forth ensued. Sounds like a prick this chairman.
Heard their owner on Talksport earlier today. Brought back bad memories. Petition signed.

Talksport twitter has the exchange between the owner and the midfielder here:

Owner swerved the hard questions and deflected the accusations from the player. Guy sounds pretty dodgy.

After being mentioned on that Talksport phone in this morning, club secretary (of many years & mum of Gary & Phil) Jill Neville has resigned this afternoon, saying she can't work with Dale any longer. Very sad times for us. Can't see us surviving.

How come this brings back all the bad memories of all the del boys we had
More than a few @ Birmingham as well mate.In the 80's Wolves had a set of Brothers who were quite happy to sell the ground for development -or so the story at the time said.Blues had a guy called ken Wheldon who if my memory serves me correct had some investment at Walsall too.Was touting the idea they play at St Andrews.Prompted spray painting by our ground of'We play at ome(home in Walsall dialect)not ,Brum.
The Suligolds sold us to Carson Yeung and the rest is history as they say.We'll never sell to someone who cant take the club on(paraphase) they said...Yeah right.
Then we get rid of Carson and get another set of Chinese who seem to have no idea what a football club is about.

After being mentioned on that Talksport phone in this morning, club secretary (of many years & mum of Gary & Phil) Jill Neville has resigned this afternoon, saying she can't work with Dale any longer. Very sad times for us. Can't see us surviving.
Sad news, I see that the fans are meeting at gigg lane at 3pm tomorrow to protest against him, one of the guys wants them to fill one particular end at 3, which I'm sure would give the publicity, but how would they enter the ground? , Unless someone inside helps

He does not come across as right to me mate.Hope things worked out for BURY FC.I signed the petition .When a long term club sec is bailing out questions need to be asked

On behalf of all Bury fans, can I humbly say thanks to you all. Even typing this is giving me goosebumps (amongst the tears), as you are true football supporters and in Acoustic Blue, you have a true legend.

By way of update, from our MB:

"Thank you everyone for your support on this. Over 7,500 people have signed the petition to Steve Dale so far, which is amazing. As a result, I have printed, bound, and sent a copy of the petition and signatories to Mr Dale with a covering letter, which was received and signed for at the Dale residence this morning."

Still time to continue signing it though!

https://www.change.org/p/steve-dale-steve-dale-please-accept-the-offer-for-bury-football-club

In the meantime, watch (the below) and weep...but once again, thanks for your truly magnificent support. Here's to the survival of Bury Football Club and you Gers taking the title off the Green side of Glasgow!

On behalf of all Bury fans, can I humbly say thanks to you all. Even typing this is giving me goosebumps (amongst the tears), as you are true football supporters and in Acoustic Blue, you have a true legend.

By way of update, from our MB:

"Thank you everyone for your support on this. Over 7,500 people have signed the petition to Steve Dale so far, which is amazing. As a result, I have printed, bound, and sent a copy of the petition and signatories to Mr Dale with a covering letter, which was received and signed for at the Dale residence this morning."

Still time to continue signing it though!

https://www.change.org/p/steve-dale-steve-dale-please-accept-the-offer-for-bury-football-club

In the meantime, watch (the below) and weep...but once again, thanks for your truly magnificent support. Here's to the survival of Bury Football Club and you Gers taking the title off the Green side of Glasgow!

We all know the despair that you Bury fans are going through, genuinely wish for your club to come through this, Andy yourself and your fellow fans on the Bury board are a credit to football fans all over,and of course Bury FC

Back