Asked by Bury fans to put this on

Signed. Had an Aunt who stayed on the Manchester Road in Whitefield in the 1960`s. Visited a couple of times and mind the crowds and police horses at the end of Gigg Lane. Think of her,and I automatically think of them. Hope it works for them.

What was the script with the guy holding up a Coventry City scarf next to the handcuffed bird? no volume in work.
Was he taking the piss or was he there to support their cause?

p.s we took part in the last 'Save the Shakers' campaign they had, unfortunately they seem to have went down a bad road again and hopefully they survive.
Would be surprised if City/Utd don't help after being called out on tv.

Just heard a bit on Talksport there. One of their fans was on saying that Steve Dale might be blocking the sale to protect the previous owners. Sound plausible although a bit litigious.

After our friendly last year, I’m absolutely devastated for the Bury fans. Brought an absolutely brilliant support to Ibrox and they don’t deserve this.

Hoping beyond hope that something can be done before tomorrow.
A post from one of our lads:

"They gave us a great night at Ibrox last July. I've travelled away with Bury and England and the 'Gers friendly was better than almost any other occasion."

User name: Radcliffe (a small town in the Borough of Bury) Loyal (and yes, he is a Loyalist!).

It's on the link below on our MB but you'll probably not be able to view, coz it's members only and all that kind of shit...but you never know or you could join?! ;)

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/35533-change-uk-petition/page/6/#comments

Loads of other comments on it about your support for us, one other lad (London White) posted today, "I love Rangers!" You lot, Plymouth, Accrington, Brighton/Portsmouth...are the top 5 (in that order!) of support we've received. Other clubs, like Rochdale, Tranmere and Shrewsbury are gloating and can't wait to dance on our grave.

But I'm hoping and praying, that will never, ever happen.

FOREVER BURY.

Signed. Hope it all works out well for them.
Kind
whats the latest here, getting awfully close to the deadline
Seems that the owner is in talks with someone just now, some Bury fans seem concerned about it maybe being the last owner of port vale, think his name was smurfwaite or something like that, seems he's another del boy, looking like it's going to the wire

Heard lots of this on SSN/TalkSPORT etc and I am of the mind that there are too many small, non-entity clubs in the UK and that some need to got the way of Airdrie/Clydebank in England to make them sit up and realise that the economy they are playing in is a false bubble. Perhaps if Bury/Bolton/Coventry go bust then the games administrators will sit up and take note. I’m not sure what these lower league clubs bring to the professional game - probably similar to our lower division clubs. Not going to win a cup and not going to produce superstars. Perhaps reforming as a semi pro/junior team mightn’t be the worst think for clubs such as this.
I bear no ills towards Bury specifically, I just don’t understand the desire to have them ‘saved’ - move on and see what the future holds.
And before anyone wrongly draws a comparison to our plight of several years ago - think of the stature between both clubs.

Heard lots of this on SSN/TalkSPORT etc and I am of the mind that there are too many small, non-entity clubs in the UK and that some need to got the way of Airdrie/Clydebank in England to make them sit up and realise that the economy they are playing in is a false bubble. Perhaps if Bury/Bolton/Coventry go bust then the games administrators will sit up and take note. I’m not sure what these lower league clubs bring to the professional game - probably similar to our lower division clubs. Not going to win a cup and not going to produce superstars. Perhaps reforming as a semi pro/junior team mightn’t be the worst think for clubs such as this.
I bear no ills towards Bury specifically, I just don’t understand the desire to have them ‘saved’ - move on and see what the future holds.
And before anyone wrongly draws a comparison to our plight of several years ago - think of the stature between both clubs.
You're welcome to your opinion, but it's about the fans, that's their club and it means As much to them as Rangers do to us, they know they won't ever win major trophies, but still choose to follow them, to me that deserves a chance to be saved, if you look back on players they have had in the past it's actually quite impressive

I don't agree with that. The Bury fans will think of their club as we do of ours.

It's like Real or Juve looking at us going "they'll never win the CL. %^*& them"

The clubs still have to exist or there's no league cup / Scottish cup to compete for.

If there's an issue with money not being spread about and an inability to compete, that's not on Bury. Just as the elite CL clubs being untouchable as far as we're concerned isn't "fair" either.

Similarly, if there's issue with the structure of the leagues and it could be better organised, that's not the fans concern.

You're welcome to your opinion, but it's about the fans, that's their club and it means As much to them as Rangers do to us, they know they won't ever win major trophies, but still choose to follow them, to me that deserves a chance to be saved, if you look back on players they have had in the past it's actually quite impressive
I know but we need to look forwards not back - the game is progressing at an alarming rate professionally and it isn’t for everyone.
Completely understand your point, however.

I don't agree with that. The Bury fans will think of their club as we do of ours.

It's like Real or Juve looking at us going "they'll never win the CL. %^*& them"

The clubs still have to exist or there's no league cup / Scottish cup to compete for.

If there's an issue with money not being spread about and an inability to compete, that's not on Bury. Just as the elite CL clubs being untouchable as far as we're concerned isn't "fair" either.

Similarly, if there's issue with the structure of the leagues and it could be better organised, that's not the fans concern.

It’s absolutely nothing like this at all - and a really bizarre statement to equate elite CL football to domestic football.

Junior/non-league cups compete in this at present, so again you are totally wide if the mark.

It’s absolutely nothing like this at all - and a really bizarre statement to equate elite CL football to domestic football.

Junior/non-league cups compete in this at present, so again you are totally wide if the mark.

I'm not wide of the mark at all. You need an opposition to play in any game of football at any level.

Saying that it's a good thing that clubs go out of business is a nonsense.

How is it nothing like it? A team's fans with more power and money than the other can dream of doesn't give a %^*& about one down the ladder from them. It's literally the same thing.

Bury have a history worthy of being retained.

You are equating apples with oranges chief, and are completely wide of the mark. But let’s forget that.
Why is Bury’s history worthy of being retained? What do they add to the professional game? In my opinion, it’s all about levels and they need to find theirs which doesn’t appear to be in the EFL any more.

You love the champions league eh?

You are equating apples with oranges chief, and are completely wide of the mark. But let’s forget that.
Why is Bury’s history worthy of being retained? What do they add to the professional game? In my opinion, it’s all about levels and they need to find theirs which doesn’t appear to be in the EFL any more.

Nah, football is football.

What is anyone outwith the EPL in England's worth to the game? Let's just have the shiny things and not bother with the "shite" that populates the lower leagues.

In fact, just go one step further and remove that and have the best teams (as you see it) playing in a locked CL and let everyone else collapse.

Someone setup a GoFundMe or similar. I'd happily pony up a few quid towards saving them and getting them out of the hands of that Parasite. Got a soft spot for Bury after last season and watching the Rossiter loan with interest.

Nah, football is football.

What is anyone outwith the EPL in England's worth to the game? Let's just have the shiny things and not bother with the "shite" that populates the lower leagues.

In fact, just go one step further and remove that and have the best teams (as you see it) playing in a locked CL and let everyone else collapse.
Guessing you are enjoying an early beverage for this weekend - and fair play to you. If Bury die - a few thousand people may miss them for a short while, they may also follow their new guise if they reform non-league. However - your ‘football is football’ comment is shown as being false by a few posts further down from yours above describing the ‘pitiful’ gofundme donations.
Football has evolved and people aren’t as interested in the history/romance/sentimentality these days.

Have a smashing weekend bud!

Guessing you are enjoying an early beverage for this weekend - and fair play to you. If Bury die - a few thousand people may miss them for a short while, they may also follow their new guise if they reform non-league. However - your ‘football is football’ comment is shown as being false by a few posts further down from yours above describing the ‘pitiful’ gofundme donations.
Football has evolved and people aren’t as interested in the history/romance/sentimentality these days.

They should be interested or it all falls away to nothing.

When the fans stop caring, football is finished

With respect, you don't know the full facts. The Go Fund Page at £6000 is poor granted, however, it needs to be taken into context, as it was too vague and nobody really knew what it was for, e.g. buy Dale out, pay for Administration, etc.

In the meantime, we have also raised 1000s and 1000s of pounds to pay unpaid staff.

In addition, we also have a 'Buy our Bury' pledge scheme, which has pledges totalling £250,000.

Further, all we're asking, is for our psychopath of a chairman to sell our club, that he paid a pound for, hardly paid any bills since and is known to have taken money out, including claiming a fabricated £3,600,000 director's loan.

Anyway, you're obviously into the survival of the fittest, so enjoy Kilmarnock & Co going bust over the coming years and being left with a 6 team Scottish League (Rangers, Celtic, Hibernian, Hearts, Aberdeen and a merged Dundee team).

No need to reply, because we will never, ever agree...people (grown men) are in tears down here.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/empathy

With respect, you don't know the full facts. The Go Fund Page at £6000 is poor granted, however, it needs to be taken into context, as it was too vague and nobody really knew what it was for, e.g. buy Dale out, pay for Administration, etc.

In the meantime, we have also raised 1000s and 1000s of pounds to pay unpaid staff.

In addition, we also have a 'Buy our Bury' pledge scheme, which has pledges totalling £250,000.

Further, all we're asking, is for our psychopath of a chairman to sell our club, that he paid a pound for, hardly paid any bills since and is known to have taken money out, including claiming a fabricated £3,600,000 director's loan.

Anyway, you're obviously into the survival of the fittest, so enjoy Kilmarnock & Co going bust over the coming years and being left with a 6 team Scottish League (Rangers, Celtic, Hibernian, Hearts, Aberdeen and a merged Dundee team).

No need to reply, because we will never, ever agree...people (grown men) are in tears down here.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/empathy
The vast majority of not just us but fans all over feel for you guys, as I said before you don't go to games believing that the fa cup is there for the taking, you go because it's your club win lose or draw, Bury to you is like Rangers to us, unthinkable that anything should happen to them, keep believing,

Back