Asking for a friend regards betting on Rafael Benitez etc

Gio#56

Anyone any idea why Benitez and Howe's odds are now drifting?

Is it because of the fact that both cant be signed as Lennon wont walk according to some jounos?

Or another that is coming out from the daily record camp, that at 61 he wont be up to it now and celtic know better?

Cant get my head round it myself.

Frank was 10/1 for scum earlier this morning, now at 7/1

Rafa went from 1/3 and now 4/9 assuming with the change in Frank's odds.

So there you go, few quid here and there and it shifts which means absolute feck all.

I'd put money on Neic staying if there was an option.

Because neither are getting the job. And never were. Obviously.

You say this sort of stuff all the time i have to ask how would you know ?

And if you know all the managers that are not getting the job then why not let us know who is then we can all be happy making some cash, and have a laugh too if its someone thats another dumpling.

Manager markets are dictated by market patterns. If 20 people from this forum put a fiver on Walter Smith taking over Neil Lennon his odds would tumble.
Let's all get a quid on Arlene Foster until she's odds on favourite.

On Saturday evening Rafa was 1/9 for the Covids and one paper reporting it was just to be confirmed.
A few days earlier it was Eddie Howe and now its Frank Lampard.
Iv'e had hangovers thats lasted longer than these rumours and betting patterns.

You say this sort of stuff all the time i have to ask how would you know ?

And if you know all the managers that are not getting the job then why not let us know who is then we can all be happy making some cash, and have a laugh too if its someone thats another dumpling.
I've applied a bit of common sense and logic mate, allied to some guesswork. :confused: You really think Benitez would be coming to the Dhims? He will have his pick of clubs across Europe and will be beyond their financial budget. Howe is more realistic but, again, logic dictates he's going to pick up an EPL team fairly soon. Paul Lambert will be out of work soon. That's maybe even more realistic, because that's their level.

Don't let me put you off getting your money lumped on Rafa though.:)

Lot of variables to it. Some Firms will also have good contacts informing them of the situation and will be happy to go top price on certain Managers if it is believed they won’t be getting the job - that’s a dream when social media is going mad and people are coming on and betting said Manager at a short price, dream bets to lay. It’s not all money coming in but no bookie wants to be laying bets at 20/1 on any outcome when everyone else is 5/1.

On Saturday evening Rafa was 1/9 for the Covids and one paper reporting it was just to be confirmed.

Its glorious, must be a rollercoaster for them. At when they are ready to depart said rollercoaster out pops Jack Ross.

PS this thread was a piss take.

I've applied a bit of common sense and logic mate, allied to some guesswork. :confused: You really think Benitez would be coming to the Dhims? He will have his pick of clubs across Europe and will be beyond their financial budget. Howe is more realistic but, again, logic dictates he's going to pick up an EPL team fairly soon. Paul Lambert will be out of work soon. That's maybe even more realistic, because that's their level.

Don't let me put you off getting your money lumped on Rafa though.:)
Do you not also say the same about Rangers and scottish football that our level is well below these guys we cannot afford them and they wouldnt even think about coming here anyway as the league is so poor.

Although Gerrard is here and he is a better manager than both.

Eddie Howe, ex Bournemouth would totally rule out coming to Glasgow, fs.

And as for the waiter, good manager yeah tactically superb im sure he can pick another club but hes just back from China and a spell with Newcastle that never win anything of note.

Could well be a Paul Lambert we all hope so that would be terrific for Rangers great chance to dominate for a long time....you must be really close to all these (top) managers to know what they want in life though mate and where they are thinking about going next in their career.

Their prices have slackened to reflect the £££ that has been getting put on Lampard ( now 5-1 third fav ).

These cuńts will stick a £score on anybody that just had their P45.

If Rafa is currently 4/9, does that mean he would be 9/4 or thereabouts NOT to get the job...? I'd put some cash on that!

Anyone any idea why Benitez and Howe's odds are now drifting?

Is it because of the fact that both cant be signed as Lennon wont walk according to some jounos?

Or another that is coming out from the daily record camp, that at 61 he wont be up to it now and celtic know better?

Cant get my head round it myself.
Tomorrow the dr will say celtic knocked back both of them.

B4mAoDB.gif

Reactions: ao2
Do you not also say the same about Rangers and scottish football that our level is well below these guys we cannot afford them and they wouldnt even think about coming here anyway as the league is so poor.

Although Gerrard is here and he is a better manager than both.

Eddie Howe, ex Bournemouth would totally rule out coming to Glasgow, fs.

And as for the waiter, good manager yeah tactically superb im sure he can pick another club but hes just back from China and a spell with Newcastle that never win anything of note.

Could well be a Paul Lambert we all hope so that would be terrific for Rangers great chance to dominate for a long time....you must be really close to all these (top) managers to know what they want in life though mate and where they are thinking about going next in their career.
Bad day at work mate? Away and calm down FFS. If you don't like that particular post fair enough. If you don't like my posts in general put me on ignore. I won't be offended. It really not a big deal.

Did I not see a story yesterday saying Benitez wasn’t interested and was taking a break to be with his family?

As for Frankie, I hope he doesn’t ruin his reputation by moving to the dark side

The issue with the Rafa odds were a lot of tims were tricked by that spoof letter that was going about WhatsApp on Saturday afternoon meaning a lot of them spunked their Giro on it causing the odds to shift significantly. When Guillem Balague confirmed it was pish on Saturday night (and more people released the letter was a fake because of the phone number on it) people stopped betting on it so the odds drifted.

Back