Asking for a friend regards betting on Rafael Benitez etc

He wont go to them we are his Scottish Team
As much as I doubt he’ll end up there, I don’t think us being his Scottish team makes much of a difference to these guys.

Liverpool, Barca, Milan and Wolfsburg are my teams from other countries but would I work for their rivals? Damn right I would as I don’t support them.

Next year might be write off for them so Clarke as a cheap one year fall guy is looking more likely by the day.

Howe is clearly holding out for Palace or something similar.

Some betting outlets pay out once 10 games have been managed.

Kennedy on 4-5 ? He may be the only Celt to reach 10 in a row this season.
Ive a Tenner on Mark Hughes at 33-1 but im sure if Kennedy manages 8 games he qualifies as permanent under skybet rules

Ive a Tenner on Mark Hughes at 33-1 but im sure if Kennedy manages 8 games he qualifies as permanent under skybet rules
10 games with Skybet mate, I stuck £15 on him when Neic got sacked, it'll be exactly 10 games in charge if he lasts till the end of the season after we pump them out the cup on Sunday. (8 league and 2 cup games)

As much as I doubt he’ll end up there, I don’t think us being his Scottish team makes much of a difference to these guys.

Liverpool, Barca, Milan and Wolfsburg are my teams from other countries but would I work for their rivals? Damn right I would as I don’t support them.

Lampard travelled to Manchester to support Rangers in a European final, he also had 50,000 bears cheering him when he went to take a corner kick at Ibrox

this probably means a wee bit more than your fleeting interest in VFL Wolfsburg

Lampard travelled to Manchester to support Rangers in a European final, he also had 50,000 bears cheering him when he went to take a corner kick at Ibrox

this probably means a wee bit more than your fleeting interest in VFL Wolfsburg
Do you honestly think he wouldn't go to them if the money was right? People who have grew up supporting Rangers and Celtic as their 1st team have done, Lampard wouldn't be much different.

Reactions: WBD
Quantum Mechanics can successfully predict things to 1 part in 10 billion. I suspect even QM would come up short predicting the tramps' next move.

Anyone any idea why Benitez and Howe's odds are now drifting?

Is it because of the fact that both cant be signed as Lennon wont walk according to some jounos?

Or another that is coming out from the daily record camp, that at 61 he wont be up to it now and celtic know better?

Cant get my head round it myself.
Because "next permanent manager" will be considered big JK under bet rules if he is in charge for 10 games.

Do you honestly think he wouldn't go to them if the money was right? People who have grew up supporting Rangers and Celtic as their 1st team have done, Lampard wouldn't be much different.
He'd need to be off his head to go there.
The mentally challengeds would give him absolutely no time to get it right.

Lampard’s first team is Rangers though.
Your telling me Lampard grew up with Rangers as his 1st team? I somehow doubt that, maybe has an interest in us and we are his Scottish team but I doubt it goes any further than that.

Your telling me Lampard grew up with Rangers as his 1st team? I somehow doubt that, maybe has an interest in us and we are his Scottish team but I doubt it goes any further than that.
I doubt very much Lamport would take that job, to much of a goldfish environment , but if he did am pretty confident SG would have the beating of him, no way the filth supporters would give him time.

Back