'Aspiring YouTuber' Mocks Ibrox Disaster

Will be interesting to see what wee Yousefs Hate Crime Bill has to say about this sort of shyte. God knows there’s plenty of it around.

What has he put on YouTube? Looks like computer game stuff, I’ve not had the chance to listen, not sure I want to either. From the OP has he liked that disgusting tweet?

He will probably be fast tracked into the BBC Scotland sports dept.

The only section of their support who probably dont fall to this low are those who were at Ibrox that day or from that generation as they know only too well the sadness it caused across the country although I might be naive as Timmy is a different breed to us.

He’s a kid living an absolutely empty and pointless life, hence aspiring to be a YouTuber as opposed to something meaningful. He’s learned this kind of behaviour from others that should know better. He’s the one about to reap the whirlwind.

There’s loads of tweets about the Ibrox disaster from they wee virgins. Like loads have said they wouldn’t utter a word of it outside their mums bedroom as they’d just get leathered.

These deranged mongos are brought up with this sick hatred and due to Scotland being a bitter little cesspit of hate towards anything to do with the PUL community then he’s allowed to say this shit knowing he will get away with it.
turn it full circle into one of us calling them 19th Century Terrorist and all hell breaks loose condemnation from all quarters!

The wee pricks like this who think they are hard by posting this stuff really want to be educated on this stuff. They need to be taught a lesson.

The simple lesson would be to give them a good doing. Little bastards.

It’s not even a funny joke, or good patter. It’s sick and hateful. It mocks innocent, dead people. It makes a mockery of the grief families suffered only because their loved ones didn’t come home from a football match.

Wee pricks like this should just be dragged into a dark corner and leathered, then have all their internet accounts taken away from them.
Fucking moronic and idiotic behaviour from these wee kiddy on hard men.

A support whose comments on us not paying the face painter, far outweigh any comments on the industrial scale rape and abuse of kids in their care, says everything I need to know about this mob. Utter vermin. Nothing more.

There's a fucktonne of ***s who love to spout about mental health but nothing comes out of their mouths (keyboards) but hate.

There is loads of them mate. I take the screenshots when it pops up but don't know how to post them on here.

1st of March is always the day you see the mentally challengeds true colours.

Back