Aston Villa v West Ham

Dreadful decision
And the fact it was a 2nd yellow means no VAR involvement

Surely if its going to lead to a red it should kick in

So push your head into someone, ok
Barely touch someone. Off

Can someone explain to me why VAR can't get involved in that second yellow?

VAR is alot of bollocks.
Can’t be used to review yellow cards apparently. Maybe explain mcginns lunge never got a second look.

Villa player was not different to Bamford last year who got a two game ban

Dean would be as well putting on a villa shirt now

I have only seen this game and the one against Everton but Mings has really impressed me in both. Has all the physical attributes to be a top defender but seems like he has improved quite a bit from his Bournemouth days, also talks a lot which you like to see. Wonder if he might get a England call up soon

I have only seen this game and the one against Everton but Mings has really impressed me in both. Has all the physical attributes to be a top defender but seems like he has improved quite a bit from his Bournemouth days, also talks a lot which you like to see. Wonder if he might get a England call up soon

If that useless lady's front bottom Keane gets a game he must be in with a shout.

McGinn doing his usual studs up challenge and kidding on he got injured routine. Prick!
Amazing that he wasn't carded for his swipe on Anderson in the first half and with that he could have been off, yet he is still to be booked.

He has been in the last 2 England squads, hasn’t played yet though.

No idea. I never knew that until tonight

So far this season I've seen multiple stonewall pens not given. Two goals chopped off for handball that brushed against attackers that won't result in a pen if it happens to a defender and now that tonight?

They are making an absolute arse of it

Red card seems to have sparked West Ham into life. Looking the team more likely to score if there is to be a goal.

Mike Dean always has to be star of the show.

A truly awful ref who Clancy, Collum, Madden, Beaton, Robertson, Walsh, Aitken and all the other useless c.unts in our league would be proud of.

Back