Aston Villa v West Ham

Agree 100%. Considering the money that is thrown around, the quality is garbage.

If you were willing to pay wages I reckon you could build a right decent side on Bosmans and out of contract players. Absolutely no reason to be spending all they millions to build an average side.

Was a brilliant weekend of EPL football some very exciting games but it didnt seem like this one would be a classic before the game and im not that surprised by the result.

If i knew Dean was ref i might have watched and put a bet on some cards because the guy really is crazy hes off his rocker and loves sending people off.

English league still by far the best in europe, no doubt.

Was a brilliant weekend of EPL football some very exciting games but it didnt seem like this one would be a classic before the game and im not that surprised by the result.

If i knew Dean was ref i might have watched and put a bet on some cards because the guy really is crazy hes off his rocker and loves sending people off.

English league still by far the best in europe, no doubt.
What other leagues do you watch?

Christ. Some of you need to wind your neck in. It was a poor game overall with little quality on show, but some of you act as if the Premier League isn't allowed bad games. It's not perfect but it's the best watch overall and the most competitive league in the world. You only show yourselves up by being bitter.

Back