At Rangers my kids would ask why I was being called an Orange b*****d – Barry Ferguson

This needs to be the consistent message from our ex players and current staff.

We get sectarian abuse all the time and nobody bats an eyelid.

Repeat and repeat.

Has an email went out to the ex players distribution list?

Hope so, keep em coming ex rangers players, time to fight fire with fire.

The papers will only seek those they want for quotes and interviews we are lucky Barry has his own column in a rag because I doubt Keith Jackson or his like will go out the way to get interviews from the likes of Novo etc
Fair point but kudos all the same .

Well in Barry.

And never let them forget the vile racism Walters suffered at the hands of these hypocrites

What about Nacho Novo?? He should sit down and explain to Clarke and the rest of the Scottish media how it was to constantly have people signing they hope he died "because he was an orange bastard"

We hope you die with a bullet from the IRA

Versus

Being called a sad FB

Hmmmmmm

I know which one would jar me

There has been progress made and it’s the same with racism. Remember Mark Walters having bananas thrown at him during an Old Firm game in 1988?

Doing fine Barry untill above, would it have been so difficult to say it was Celtic fans throwing bananas at Mark Walters
I take your point but it was heavily implied that it was the bheasts that were doing the throwing. It was a good move highlighting that.

About time you stuck up for Rangers

However the choice of schools leaves lot to be desired

(I don't care if this upsets some on here)

i work night shift in the city centre
i am subjected to sectarian abuse almost every night because i have a small union flag in the back of my van and my colleague has a poppy on the front of his.
on the occasions that we react to them, they always do the cowards act.

Back