At what point was Morelos’ stock at its highest?

The 90th minute against the beggars, after the sending off it has totally spiralled down the way. This lay off may give him space to reset his mindset and his best is yet to come.
See if he'd just have stayed on his feet that day and slotted that chance away, what a difference it could have made.

Instead of finishing them off with the killer goal, it just all went downhill from then on. Still of the opinion that his agents been up to no good.

His agent will be stirring the pot for sure, tbh I’d expect no less. I hope he has sorted his head and is ready to come flying ou the blocks.

His goals away to Feyenoord were something else, to be honest I didn't think he was capable of that. At that point I thought he was destined for greater things. However the last few weeks he's regressed quite a bit and looks like the Alfie of old. The talent is there but he's done himself no favours by getting sent off.

As said earlier by another poster, it was the morning of the LCF. If he had added a cup winning goal to his CV and all the news outlets his value would have rocketed.
I always think he strikes the ball in a strangely clumsy way.Anyone else think that?
I dont care how they go in , but he does miss a fair amount.

Around the period of porto away to feyenoord away. The quality of finishes in those games against a very decent standard of oppositiom would certainly have placed him in the 30m valuation.

Back