Atalanta v Villarreal

Gaztrueblue

Got me thinking with this being postponed until tomorrow at 3.30 due to the snow…

Hypothetically if this were to happen to us, like we had 4 planes going tomorrow on the day trip.. before the french f*** ruined it

What would actually happen here? Plane surely scheduled to home that night, and obviously no accommodation booked, does the like of sports options have a protocol in such a situation

I was at Man City v Monchengladbach in 2016ish. Game was called off 15mins before ko due to heavy rain. Away section was packed.

Game was played the following day, I'd say only a tenth of the away fans were present.

Maybe my memory is wrong here but was our game in Bucharest in danger of postponement?
Our game against Dortmund in 95 was essentially played on an ice rink, the players played in trainers as opposed to boots and the game only went ahead as so many fans had travelled.

Not sure if that’s what you’re referring to mate!

Dortmund in 95 was in danger of being postponed. Remember sitting in the hotel in cologne waiting on the bus to go to dortmund and we were waiting to hear.

Our game v Juventus in 1978 at Ibrox was postponed on the Wednesday and played on the Thursday; fortunately I don’t think many Italians travelled.

Our game v Juventus in 1978 at Ibrox was postponed on the Wednesday and played on the Thursday; fortunately I don’t think many Italians travelled.
Was it not cologne ?
Remember school children brushing snow off the park and got tickets for game
remember tommy maclean quickly free kick goal

You wouldn’t leave before the game was played surely? Unless you had a child due or a sick Granny to care for.
Everyone who does awaydays are seemingly minted anyway

Back