Atletico vs Barcelona

Yer da

Probably the best match of the weekend (bar ours) Messi almost scoring in the first 30 seconds.

Atmosphere tremendous already, that stadium looks amazing!

I'll be flicking between it and the Roma v Napoli game. Some cracking fixtures in serie A this weekend

Im going to ask the wife if she would mind recording Strictly so I can watch the fitba.

Saul is a great player and only going to get better

Barca don't look like they can break atletico down

Suarez has been pish for the best part of a year now. Needs about 20 attempts to get 1 goal and struggles to pass to his own players.

Atletico look far more dangerous and Griezmann has Pique and co shitting themselves at times.

Suarez has been pish for the best part of a year now. Needs about 20 attempts to get 1 goal and struggles to pass to his own players.

Atletico look far more dangerous and Griezmann has Pique and co shitting themselves at times.
Did you see the state of Real team earlier mate? Zidane is fucking about ala Pep style

He's basically treating the league campaign as a testing ground. Real stole a win today ala the great one

Did you see the state of Real team earlier mate? Zidane is fucking about ala Pep style

He's basically treating the league campaign as a testing ground. Real stole a win today ala the great one

Didn’t see it! Saw it was it was Ronaldo to the rescue though :D

I’m surprised at how much Madrid have struggled in some of these league games. I don’t think Zidane needed to tinker, they were blowing teams away beforehand. He’s definitely fucked up because they’ve got a far stronger squad than Barca and there’s no way they should have ever been 7 points behind.

Didn’t see it! Saw it was it was Ronaldo to the rescue though :D

I’m surprised at how much Madrid have struggled in some of these league games. I don’t think Zidane needed to tinker, they were blowing teams away beforehand. He’s definitely fucked up because they’ve got a far stronger squad than Barca and there’s no way they should have ever been 7 points behind.
Check the line up! He's fucked about in most league games this season
Its ala Pep with the weird two right and left backs playing etc for City
The bounce cup humping of Barca has gone to his head.

Nailed it about Saurez and it's too long of a slump when yer "world class" same argument when I say Benzema isn't top notch

Check the line up! He's fucked about in most league games this season
Its ala Pep with the weird two right and left backs playing etc for City
The bounce cup humping of Barca has gone to his head.

Nailed it about Saurez and it's too long of a slump when yer "world class" same argument when I say Benzema isn't top notch

Only 5 points to make up after tonight though. Still think sides will need a lot of lucky to put them out the CL in a 2 legged tie.

Right as I type this Suarez finally does something. I agree though that he and Benzema have gotten away with murder in recent months

Thing I like about Atletico is they have a core of die hards in the team who are passionate about who they play for ie the likes of Koke, Godin, Gabi.
Team of fighters... oh oh Messi free kick time from just outside the box.

Costa will make a massive difference for 5 months until Griezmann signs for United

Griezmann needs a fucking hair cut

You happy with the point lad? Thought Barca shaded it although Atletico scoring first is cancer for our eyes that don't give a %^*&

Just looking at the league table its really quite close. Barca are 5 points clear but then its only a four points between Real who are second on 17 points and Real Sociedad who are in seventh place on 13 points. Contrast this with the EPL where the top 3 wont be caught by any of the teams below them easily.

Really want to take a game in at their new stadium. Looks fantastic and they appear to already have made a successful transition, fan wise. Atmosphere sounded great.

Back