Atmosphere at Argentinas first home game since World Cup.

I’m not gonna lie, I fùcking hate that little prick Messi and everything Argentinian into the bargain if the truth be told, plus their goalie seriously needs his baws toed… bunch of dirty cheating cùnts..
Dy4lESpWkAAQUyv.jpg

I’ve been to three different club games in three different South American countries and each games atmosphere has been unbelievable.
The best atmosphere was at La Bombonera.
When and if I ever get back, I’ll try to get to another game. I’d really like to get to a Gimnasia v Estudiantes game - La Plata is a great wee town but I’d be making sure to stay as far away from El Bosque as possible; or try to go to a Rangers de Talca game, just because!

I’m not gonna lie, I fùcking hate that little prick Messi and everything Argentinian into the bargain if the truth be told, plus their goalie seriously needs his baws toed… bunch of dirty cheating cùnts..

I have no idea how any football fan could hate or have anything against Messi? He dragged his team to the World Cup and still has a boyish love for the trophy. The way he cuts about with it is heartwarming if anything.

The genuine passion in football fans is dying. The Argies still have it in abundance probably due to their nature and success.

Rangers can still get it for European, Celtic and away games. I think all-seater and season tickets didn't help. Was better when the more boisterous took over the prime spots and everybody else was along with their mates. The scenes from some of the bigger English games are dreadful. Home fans taking pictures of opposing superstars, sitting clapping after a late winner.

Like many I would love to go to a Boca game but would I be just like those far east and other foreign tourists in the EPL. Killing the atmosphere by taking selfies and wearing a half-and-half scarf ( not sure a South American would get that ).

I have no idea how any football fan could hate or have anything against Messi? He dragged his team to the World Cup and still has a boyish love for the trophy. The way he cuts about with it is heartwarming if anything.

Ronaldo fanboy I’d imagine

Probably one of those who feel they are unable to say both phenomenal players and has to hate one to justify his love for the other

Messi clearly above Ronaldo right enough!

I wouldnt
even eat a corn beef sandwich

Fq Argentina

I went to the Argentina vs Nigeria game at the 2018 WC in St Petersburg and the Argie fans were absolutely bonkers.

Genuinely think they are the most passionate football fans in the world.

Like others have said, would love to get to a game over there.

The billy boys would blow that away every day of the week.

But we've decided we don't need it( bowed over to 19th Century Terrorist pressure)
The Billy Boys is the most stirring fans song in world football. When Ibrox, Hampden or the Piggery are full of Gers fans singing The Billy Boys absolutely nothing compares.

Back