Atmosphere For The Stranraer Game

Korova Milk Bar

Great to see us selling around 40,000 for a Friday night game against weak opposition. I was wondering if the Union Bears will be in attendance, quite possibly the difference on matchdays creating an atmosphere for 90 minutes.

The team deserves a brilliant reception after such a great result at Parkhead.

Hope so, would love to see the fans creating a great atmosphere to welcome back the players after the game at Parkhead as they deserve it. I'm in the Broomloan Front and I will certainly be getting involved to make noise.

I don’t think it’s near 40k, the entire club deck is closed, so that would mean everything else would need to be sold out. Copland rear also behind held back for pay at gate.

will be a decent turnout tho

I don’t think it’s near 40k, the entire club deck is closed, so that would mean everything else would need to be sold out. Copland rear also behind held back for pay at gate.

I may be completely wrong here but doesn’t the club deck only hold a few thousand?

Doubt the Copland Rear is pay at the gate mate.

It's available on the site and is about 70% sold out.

Broomloan Rear is the same and the Enclosure, Copland and Broomloan Front and the whole of the SJ stand are over 95% sold out.

Only place that could be pay at the gate is the Club Deck by the looks.

It's going to be a very healthy crowd.

Doubt the Copland Rear is pay at the gate mate.

It's available on the site and is about 70% sold out.

Broomloan Rear is the same and the Enclosure, Copland and Broomloan Front and the whole of the SJ stand are over 95% sold out.

Only place that could be pay at the gate is the Club Deck by the looks.

It's going to be a very healthy crowd.
I read it was going to be pay at gate.

club deck is 100% closed. If ive been punted out My good seat in club deck to the enclosure and they do pay at the gate I’ll be pretty annoyed tbh

club deck is 100% closed. If ive been punted out My good seat in club deck to the enclosure and they do pay at the gate I’ll be pretty annoyed tbh

I think there's every chance the Copland Rear could be virtually sold out by Friday night.

Tickets seem to be shifting pretty constantly.

If the CD is pay at the gate, then it's only because the size of the crowd has taken everyone, including the club, by suprise.

Not much consolation for you mate, but I suppose the crowd size is a positive.

I think there's every chance the Copland Rear could be virtually sold out by Friday night.

Tickets seem to be shifting pretty constantly.

If the CD is pay at the gate, then it's only because the size of the crowd has taken everyone, including the club, by suprise.

Not much consolation for you mate, but I suppose the crowd size is a positive.

I thought the Club Deck was to be definitely closed for this game?

Last edited:
I thought the Club Deck was to be definitely closed for this game?

Certainly meant to be mate.

It just depends on whether or not they're planning to have a pay at the gate section.

Looking at the online stadium ticket view there doesn't seem to be a great deal of availability outside of the CD.

That will include cccs in which some won't turn up. Should still be at least 30-35k there though which is admirable.

I won't be using my CCCS ticket as on-call, though to be honest not sure I'd have taken a day off work to travel from England, then book a hotel to watch this game, even if I could.

anything over 35,000 would be incredible really. brilliant support. I'll be in fine voice,unless it's Baltic lol

Me too. I've a fantastic seat in the Club Deck with a terrific view of how the game develops and I've been allocated a ticket in the Enclosure. Not been in the Enclosure since it was made seated, however, I very much doubt it will be as good a view of the game as I normally have.

If a 2008 safety certificate report is correct, the club deck holds 6,763, so nearly 7,000 as posted above. Copland rear is 4399. So right at 40,000 with both of them empty.

I see what you did there mate :)

If we had a penny for every time it is claimed Ibrox would be "rocking", only for it not to be, we could have bought the club by now!:(:)

I like a wee bit of light hearted humour because Im not a "real supporter". Im too critical apparently so that was a positive post.

Back