Atmosphere For The Stranraer Game

I have a ticket through CCCS but can’t make it as I’m still in China with work. I’d imagine quite a lot of bears on CCCS also won’t turn up for a variety of reasons. I reckon 35k max.

Atmospheres been a bit flat in general at times this season , hopefully the second half of the season is a bit better with the big push for the title coming. The players need all the help they can get.

Atmosphere will be like it usually is. Pish

It's Stranraer mate, what do you expect?
After watching the recent Manchester and Merseyside derbies be careful what you wish for.

You could've heard a pin drop during those games and you could actually hear the players shouting to each other because the crowd was so quiet.

Gerrard said in an interview to Carragher last week that the atmosphere at Ibrox was "off the scale" for big games.

With all due respect to Stranraer, this isn't a big game, yet we'll probably still sell about 40k tickets, despite it being a Friday night in January and live on TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching the recent Manchester and Merseyside derbies be careful what you wish for.

You could've heard a pin drop during those games and you could actually hear the players shouting to each other because the crowd was so quiet.

Gerrard said in an interview to Carragher last week that the atmosphere at Ibrox was "off the scale" for big games.

With all due respect to Stranraer, this isn't a big game, yet we'll probably still sell about 40k tickets, despite it being a Friday night in January and live on TV.
The op question was what will the atmosphere be like v Stranraer. So I gave my answer what it will be like on Friday and being honest most other games

The op question was what will the atmosphere be like v Stranraer. So I gave my answer what it will be like on Friday and being honest most other games

Sadly mate, that's modern football.

You don't get the atmospheres of previous decades anywhere now.

All grounds are much quieter than they used to be, or else you get that Eastern European imported robotic ultra pish, which is way worse.

At least at Ibrox, as Gerrard said, our atmosphere for big European or Domestic games is still electric.

If a 2008 safety certificate report is correct, the club deck holds 6,763, so nearly 7,000 as posted above. Copland rear is 4399. So right at 40,000 with both of them empty.
Copland rear isn't empty. All cccs still have their seats and was meant to be pay at gate, but now been opened up online

Me too. I've a fantastic seat in the Club Deck with a terrific view of how the game develops and I've been allocated a ticket in the Enclosure. Not been in the Enclosure since it was made seated, however, I very much doubt it will be as good a view of the game as I normally have.
I was the same but ticket office swapped my West Enclosure ticket for one in BR next to my son. If you arent happy get it changed

Atmospheres been a bit flat in general at times this season , hopefully the second half of the season is a bit better with the big push for the title coming. The players need all the help they can get.

I boo as loud as I can because I think the players perform better when they know we're not happy.

The atmosphere should always be class no matter who we play. We’re cheering on Rangers. First game back after beating Celtic away as well.

The atmosphere should always be class no matter who we play. We’re cheering on Rangers. First game back after beating Celtic away as well.

It should be mate, I agree and hopefully it will be.

Friday night football seems to create a good atmosphere.

However, we need to remember we're playing against a lower division team and the difference that makes to the mindset of supporters.

No in a word no........

Bought my 28 today though!!

Flight tomorrow to London to watch match down there. The 28 will go to a good home!

Hope you did your bit @Barryhopez

30 purchased, plus 31 programmes, will get 32 Rising Stars on Friday and then head up to hospitality for 1st half then GE for 2nd with the brogues on.

Can't believe you're not making the game, but you've done your bit.

All money to the club.

30 purchased, plus 31 programmes, will get 32 Rising Stars on Friday and then head up to hospitality for 1st half then GE for 2nd with the brogues on.

Can't believe you're not making the game, but you've done your bit.

All money to the club.
I’m sorry but that’s below par of what the average fan is giving financially wise to the club. You should be at least double that.

That's fair comment. :)) I'll up the ante for the Braga game and add to my financial contributions to the club.

Utter nonsense.......your only at braga for the bluenose burgers!!

Wait till the sheep match when we are full of heroin surfing aisles to goad the sheep!! That's a price to view in itself.

Stranraer is just the start of the cash influx and general bounce!!

Back