Atmosphere on Thursday.

Gallant_Few

With the UB not in attendance on Thursday who is going to take the lead in starting songs and chants? We need Ibrox to be absolutely rocking to push the boys on against a very well organised side.

Let us show those who wish to do us harm that we are the best support on the planet. Let us show them that we have a vast array of songs that we can sing about our club, players and manager.

Let's get behind the manager and his team and show those pesky Poles how it's done.

The Pope and the IRA have no place at Ibrox in this day and age. Let's not give them air time Bears we are well above that.

We are proud to have Steven Gerrard as our manager, let him be equally as proud to have us as his support.

You ever been to Ibrox mate most sections when you try to get a song started you are told to sit down and ssshhhhh.

Will be a very awkward atmosphere that only a strong start on the park will lift.

I think the atmosphere will be pish on Thursday, not because the UB won’t be there .

The mood of the supporters has dropped dramatically since the news broke yesterday.!

I think the atmosphere will be dead on thursday. The news yesterday has hit the club and the fans hard. Hope we can get an early goal and lift the mood in the stands

Fans should belting out Blue Sea of Ibrox, Every Saturday We Will Follow, Cry Was No Surrender

We need to cut out TBB and No Pope of Rome etc.

TBB wasn’t sung for years so we know we can cut these songs out

Yes the UEFA sanction is a bastard and the haters are loving it but what better way as a GIRUY is to qualify for EL groups and smash St Boo and Nonce FC next Sunday

WATP

Thursday is going to be trying on more than one front. Given the behaviour of the Poles crowd disorder is a real possibility so the stewards and PS are going to have to be thorough in their preparation and planning. Also in my experience of late the banned songs get belted out in an act of defiance to opposition fans when we are under the cosh or wound up from them so given what's at stake on Thursday we don't want to qualify to then be banned from the competition as that would be heartbreaking.

It is up to us all to be well behaved and apart from the club saying something it would help if supporters buses had a word with all members on the bus on the way to the game to remind everyone what is required of them. For those not travelling on buses pubs could also remind punters in there as well.

The main problem will be the Euroned that seems to turn up at these games but they will far be outnumbered by the season ticket holders.

I think the atmosphere will be pish on Thursday, not because the UB won’t be there .

The mood of the supporters has dropped dramatically since the news broke yesterday.!

Sorry I must be well behind. What was yesterday's new

Back