Atromitos

It will be a ferocious atmosphere in that ground, if what I've seen in the champions league is anything to go by.

They look to have a large following in this game in greek also.

Two very beatable teams. Legia look a bit better than the Greeks. We should be playing them with their away goal. I can't see the Greeks scoring two. Legia have a decent away support at the game.

Legia fans are crazy.

I don't know how good they are on the pitch but it's going to be some atmosphere off it when we go over there (presuming we don't feck Thursday up).

Was in Warsaw Airport at 5am this morning when the Legia fans were heading through. 90% of them looked like they had been pumping iron since they were 12 years old.

The Greeks appear to be managed by Craig Levein given the 30 min I watched

Lets hope they turn it round.

Anybody taking a chance and booking Poland if so which airport?

Or any buses running from any near by cities our countries lol?

6 of us booked when the draw was made and so far so good, hopefully we can finish our own tie off tomorrow. We fly from Edinburgh to Oslo then on to Warsaw arriving the Wednesday night at 19.10. Return on the Saturday Warsaw to Amsterdam then on to Edinburgh.

We'd take a draw in Warsaw now I think.

Who remembers that display they put on v's Dortmund?

I preferred this one when they were robbed by Them and their ‘check the players registrations’ squad:

2becb58a46b2a1e48b7255f24c32a804_crop_north.png

Having done the first 3 trips, looking like a day trip for me.

Surely Thomas cook will have one here? Will need to try SO otherwise.

Legia Warsaw aren't doing particularly well at the moment and getting a lot of stick. I think we have a really good chance of reaching the group stages.

Back