Atromitos

Flying out to Warsaw on Wednesday afternoon via Frankfurt , return flight back to Glasgow Saturday morning via Munich.

Legia Warsaw won against Atromitos Athens 2: 0 and guaranteed participation in the fourth, final round of the UEFA Europa League elimination. The rival of the Military, and it will be the winner of the Rangers FC - FC Midtjylland, will be announced on Thursday, August 15, while the first match of the decisive stage of elimination will take place on August 22 at Łazienkowska

taken from their match report - translated!

Last edited:
anyone sorted hotels yet? Looking at the Marriott as I know of at least one other booked in there but was hoping for cheaper than 300 quid. Not sure if that's the going rate though?

anyone sorted hotels yet? Looking at the Marriott as I know of at least one other booked in there but was hoping for cheaper than 300 quid. Not sure if that's the going rate though?

Just booked the Westin at £86. Not bad for a 5 star.

Marriott is just down the road @ £130

Any reason why Rangers can’t open up ticket registration with the caveat IF we qualify, we leave ourselves short on time so often

Will be interesting in Glasgow in a few weeks with their ultra mob in the town, they'll travel in good numbers you'd imagine.

Same goes for the away leg next week, will be an interesting one off the field.
Bears will need to have their wits about them over there. Heard some amount of stories of Polish Ultras attacking football fans from the UK.

Not from what I've seen man.

Before their match tonight they seemed a bit worried about us scudding them. Now after an important win it looks like a few of them are confident.

Cant wait to see it when they realise we are actually a quality side.

Will be interesting in Glasgow in a few weeks with their ultra mob in the town, they'll travel in good numbers you'd imagine.

Same goes for the away leg next week, will be an interesting one off the field.
When Slask Wroclaw came to Dundee they caused mayhem.

Tayside police well unprepared, I don’t think most of them were Slask Wroclaw fans probably came from around the UK for the piss up.

I assumed the way folk were talking that Legia were terrible last season, but they only lost the league on goal difference.

I think they’ll be very tough to get past. I realise it was years ago and largely irrelevant, but I remember when the separate entity played them they were being written off, and they were fucking shit hot.

I assumed the way folk were talking that Legia were terrible last season, but they only lost the league on goal difference.

I think they’ll be very tough to get past. I realise it was years ago and largely irrelevant, but I remember when the separate entity played them they were being written off, and they were fucking shit hot.

They lost the league by 4 points. I watched their game tonight and they looked a not bad side but i’d fancy us against them.

I remember that was madness in Dundee that night!
There were 100s of them drinking cheap Lidl spirits and 3 litre bottles of cider at 10am in the city square.

I suppose not much different to when we go abroad but it was definitely weird to see it in Dundee when you’re off to work.

If anyone is looking for a hotel in Warsaw, theres an Ibis budget only a 8 minute walk from the stadium for only £35 a night for a twin or double room.

Booked up early flight Thurs morning (couldn't do Weds as I'm at Fulham-Millwall) from Stansted to Warsaw's 2nd airport, then after the game getting an overnight bus to Prague and flying back to Gatwick from Prague.

Outbound flight £65
Bus £25
Flight back £60

Will have an insurance bet tonight to cover the loss just in case, worth it for the sake of a tenner.

Just been reminded of Ryanair's strike (my outbound flight) and now think I've fucked it.

Back