Attack vs Hibs

Defoe can handle them, he scored a hattrick against them last time.

Get him started up front with Mebude on the bench and coming on for the last 20 mins. If defoe hasn't scored by 70 mins he's not going to, so may aswell bring him on and see what he can do. And if we're winning then may aswell bring him on and get him some game time or try them 2 up front for the last 20 mins.

All I hear is how good Kennedy, mebude is. Time to get them weaved in and playing so that if Alfredo leaves in the summer we may not even have to buy a replacement.

Also think Stewart should be starting, he can offer us goals while Morelos is off.

I’d be happy with Stewart with supporting Defoe. I wouldn’t be fussed with dropping either Kent or Aribo.

Kent, Aribo and Defoe are more than enough to brush these cünts aside.

The game will be all about our midfield imo, dominate that as we have been and we’ll be fine.

I’d be happy with Stewart with supporting Defoe. I wouldn’t be fussed with dropping either Kent or Aribo.
Not sure about Joe, but Ryan just looks a wee bit off the pace at the moment. However the only way to remedy this is to get game time. A problem which I trust our managers judgement in.

Think we're ok, that young lad Defoe is pretty decent. Big future ahead of him.

If Defoe plays he will need a support player close to him or he is completely ineffective.think I would go with Stewart and Kent as the front 3.

Back