Attendance figures

LittleGer

As we have switched bums on seats to digital links, has anyone seen any reporting of sales of games? I know there is no accounting for folks getting games through alternate means. But how does the revenue from RTV compare. No fans at games, less overheads, policing, stewards, etc... Will we be making a loss in revenue? i think we will be fairing better than most.

It’s a good point, when we were in the lower leagues and obviously had larger crowds they continually issued ridiculous attendance figures based, not on actual attendances, but season tickets sold.

Why not now?

We will be losing a lot of money because of the current situation.

We need back to fans in stadiums ASAP. We will be losing a massive amount of money because of the pandemic.

As much as I don't like Dundee United, I can't laugh at them just yet as no doubt we will feel the effects of the pandemic at some point as it is hammering every club in the world.

I'm assuming season tickets will be a sell out regardless of whether the stadiums are back open again or not.

It’s a good point, when we were in the lower leagues and obviously had larger crowds they continually issued ridiculous attendance figures based, not on actual attendances, but season tickets sold.

Why not now?
Tickets sold has been used for attendance figures for years, we’ve just been lucky that our tickets sold and bums on seats are usually pretty close

Dunno how much they’ve made but I’ve spent almost £125 on the games so far. And I don’t grudge a penny.
The coverage from RTV has been great. One there are bums on seats when things open back up, will new subscribers continue, obviously ST holders will be back, but will we see an increase in nonST holders continuing.

Dunno how much they’ve made but I’ve spent almost £125 on the games so far. And I don’t grudge a penny.

I’m much the same probably £200 or so with more to come which is more than I normally spend on Rtv.
I hope they can offer this service next season even when fans get into the ground as I live in Cambridgeshire.

The coverage from RTV has been great. One there are bums on seats when things open back up, will new subscribers continue, obviously ST holders will be back, but will we see an increase in nonST holders continuing.

I'm assuming PPV will be stopped again when we return to games. Hopefully a lot of people are savvy enough to use a VPN where they can't attend so can still buy off the club rather than a stream

I’m much the same probably £200 or so with more to come which is more than I normally spend on Rtv.
I hope they can offer this service next season even when fans get into the ground as I live in Cambridgeshire.
Opera is your friend.

Thanks to @Valley Bluenose I am now more confident using my VPN and will watch games via RTV from now on even when fans are back in and we aren't supposed to be able to see games whilst in the UK :)

Our viewing figures dropped dramatically yesterday at 15.07 hours and there has also been a steady decline proportional to the points difference as the season progresses.

Back