Attendance on Thursday?

Maybe a couple of thousand from down south or N.Ireland may struggle mate, but why would 10k not bother to go?

True I guess I was thinking families with school tomorrow but guess it’s the summer holidays maybe not 10k maybe 5k is more accurate. Hopefully a good atmosphere and attendance and all the new players see what Ibrox is about. Some seem blown away already like ojos quotes in Gibraltar

My seat will have cobwebs on it by the time I get back from this holiday. Another one missed on Thursday. Bring on Sunday!

I just looked on the Gers ticket site and my seat is still available for sale, but have my ticket for my seat here.
How does that work?

Edit. for get post I am talking shite, I was looking at the Blackburn game... I blame the lack of beer.

This is a great game to take youngsters to as their first evening game.
I hope a lot of young Bears get a chance to do so.

This is what I am doing only issue was getting seats together when buying the tickets. Probably put a few off as not many together left.

I’m away but giving my ticket to my brother who is back from South Africa. Last game he was at was January 2nd 1971... he got home eventually, and when he did he didn’t even know what had happened. My parents were besides themselves with worry. I think he will see a few changes :)
That is some while away; almost 50 years:oops: that surely must be some sort of record between visits? Incredible. Hopefully your brother enjoys his return home:cool:

Will be reduced to 33k when all those in fake tops are turned away
Anyone in a fake top really needs to look at themselves, we all have to play our part in supporting the board, the manager and the dressing room, enough of our hard earned blue pounds have went to spivs in one form or another. We simply can’t continue as a support or club to idly stand by and allow our brand to be exploited by anyone.

It is a massive amount of tickets sold and there are loads of Bears who know they would not be able to attend the early round qualifiers because of holiday commitments etc but still dig deep and give as much as they can afford to our great Club in the knowledge that our board are doing the same. We are seeing the benefit on the Park now and we all need to put in as much as we can to get us back to where we belong ! Roll on 55 WATP.

I think we might sell 45k but I reckon the actual attendance will be closer to 40k. It’s the peak of holiday season, plus given we are playing a diddy team with the tie effectively already dead there will be a good few who simply won’t bother going.

I’m away but giving my ticket to my brother who is back from South Africa. Last game he was at was January 2nd 1971... he got home eventually, and when he did he didn’t even know what had happened. My parents were besides themselves with worry. I think he will see a few changes :)

It’s posts like this one that make the disrespectful behaviour of some elements of other club’s support really leap into life.

I’m sure your brother will love his evening and will be very pleased to see the legacy left in honour of the 66 poor souls who didn’t make it home that day.

Hope your brother has a brilliant evening on what will undoubtedly be a very emotional visit.

I think we might sell 45k but I reckon the actual attendance will be closer to 40k. It’s the peak of holiday season, plus given we are playing a diddy team with the tie effectively already dead there will be a good few who simply won’t bother going.

Tickets are still selling well mate.

Possibly 48 - 49k sold come kick off time, with 45 - 46k in attendance?

Shkupi last year was only a few thousand away from full.

Shkupi at home was the first leg though, whereas this time we're at home in the second leg and we've already got the tie wrapped up, so I can't see it being as close this time. Shkupi was also the first competitive game under Steven Gerrard, which probably piqued more people's interest.

Shkupi at home was the first leg though, whereas this time we're at home in the second leg and we've already got the tie wrapped up, so I can't see it being as close this time. Shkupi was also the first competitive game under Steven Gerrard, which probably piqued more people's interest.

Ticket sales are suggesting otherwise mate.

Only 7 of 74 home sections on the site have good availability and most of them are close to changing to limited availability. I think we're looking at 45-46k attendance.

Anyone know why Rangers havent been selling tickets on the site in CD2?

Dead tie or not, when Simply the best kicks in and the stadium stands that feeling is the same every time. It never changes and no matter the game that tingle runs through you.
Buzzing to get to a 4-0 first qualifying round tie says it all and as someone up the page said, I will never take any European tie for granted again.

Only 7 of 74 home sections on the site have good availability and most of them are close to changing to limited availability. I think we're looking at 45-46k attendance.

Anyone know why Rangers havent been selling tickets on the site in CD2?

Noticed that was greyed out almost as soon as tickets went on sale, not sure what the story is there.

3 middle sections are pretty much sold out and the others about half full, so hardly sparse mate.
It's sparse compared to the rest of the ground. I'm sure we'll sell a few more before the match.

Anyway, just booked my train from London. Up Thursday morning, a trip to the hospital to see my old Grandpa who is not keeping too well at the moment, then off to Ibrox. Back down Friday lunchtime.

It's sparse compared to the rest of the ground. I'm sure we'll sell a few more before the match.

Anyway, just booked my train from London. Up Thursday morning, a trip to the hospital to see my old Grandpa who is not keeping too well at the moment, then off to Ibrox. Back down Friday lunchtime.

Good on you mate.

We'll surprise ourselves with the attendance imo
Any idea of the attendance records at this stage of European qualification?

Back