Attendance

After it was announced we got permission for more fans does anyone have the match attendance from yesterday?
It seems shrouded in secrecy . It was announced we were getting more than the initial 8k, but nobody knows how much more , how many actually attended , or even how many are now allowed in today . Bizarre .

I thought I'd just missed seeing the new figures, but if they haven't been officially released then that's weird.

Is it 100% that we’re getting a full house for the European game?
Under the current planned easing of restrictions then yes.

I dont think you can say anything is 100% certain in these times though.

Going by pictures it looked about 1 in 3 seats used

Given the Lie hat GCC spouted about capacity etc my guess is that Rangers called their bluff and pushed for same ratio as scum.

I reckon 12500 BHA and would expect 17000 for Real - IF all tickets taken up at late notification.

Reckon Livi will be a 50% 25000 offering

Given the Lie hat GCC spouted about capacity etc my guess is that Rangers called their bluff and pushed for same ratio as scum.

I reckon 12500 BHA and would expect 17000 for Real - IF all tickets taken up at late notification.

Every second row was empty.
So the row in front and the row behind you had no one in it.
Plus an empty seat either side of our “group”.

The main stand/club deck was pretty empty. So I’d guess about 11000.

I saw my fat gut on the highlights.

Nobody anywhere near me in the SJ east corner.

I felt like one of the Tramphitheatre smellies.

Back