Attending Ibrox today

RFC_Champions

I Make Stuff Up
Are the kiosks in the stadium closed?

If so, assume there’s no issue taking snacks/juice into the stadium?

A jobsworth security fella refused us entry a couple of yrs ago until my son (5yr old at the time) had finished and binned his fruit shoot. :eek:

The kiosks are closed.
Free cups of water sitting out on a table.
I don’t think you are allowed to take in drinks containers but a snack should be fine.
“Covid monitors” were more interested in telling you to wear your mask.

No kiosks were open yesterday. They were dishing out free cups of water. A few folk around me had brought in snacks and drinks. I think a bit of a blind eye was being turned, but I suppose it’s a bit of a gamble that you could rock up with stuff and have it confiscated.

Usual burger vans etc outside.

Kiosks were closed yesterday, And today. Plenty people brought food with them yesterday. We did and will bring it today as well. There will probably be the free water again I imagine. That was a nice touch by the club.#

EDIT - if I remember there is something on the ticket or one of the emails saying you can bring in certain types of drinks - think it implicitly excluded bottles or cans but cartons were fine

Was there issues with people trying to get in outside their allocated time slot at all? I’m working so won’t be able to go in for my time slot today

Was there issues with people trying to get in outside their allocated time slot at all? I’m working so won’t be able to go in for my time slot today

Nah just turn up when you want tbh. The time slots are an attempt to stop build up at the turnstiles but since the crowds nowhere near capacity it really isn’t an issue.

A jobsworth security fella refused us entry a couple of yrs ago until my son (5yr old at the time) had finished and binned his fruit shoot. :eek:
I took 3 bottles of water in yesterday, carried them in by hand and straight past the stewards without any issues.

Was also free cups of lukewarm water available in the concorse :))

Brother was there with son . Took him in 2 Capri suns packet of fruit pastels and lion bar . Nobody said a word

Kiosks were closed yesterday, And today. Plenty people brought food with them yesterday. We did and will bring it today as well. There will probably be the free water again I imagine. That was a nice touch by the club.#

EDIT - if I remember there is something on the ticket or one of the emails saying you can bring in certain types of drinks - think it implicitly excluded bottles or cans but cartons were fine
That was my take on it too. So I brought in a Caprisun.

Closed. But they had free paper cups of water out in family stand.

I checked with a security guard yesterday before I went in and it was fine to take a bag in with snacks, water etc. Technically I don't think you're allowed to take bottles in (email says pouches of juice rather than bottles) but it would be a pretty harsh guard that stopped you taking in bottles of water in this weather.

Anybody at The Rangers Store at Ibrox could possibly let me know if they have kids 3/4 Years in stock before I make a wasted journey thanks

Ive not had a time slot allocated so will head over for 4.30 ish and make sure no issues getting in

Was the Albion open yesterday a and how much is being charged?
Can’t beat over the bridge.

Even when it’s full attendances, you can leave at the ft whistle, be back at your car and on the motorway within 10 mins.

Back home in EK inside 30 mins, easy.

And the 5/10 min stroll is nice in this weather.

You can take in cartons or pouches of juice/water
Don’t think cans or bottles are permitted
This may actually have always been the rule

Has anyone else not received a time slot? It’s not on my confirmation email and still haven’t received a separate email (which I did for the Brighton game)

Has anyone else not received a time slot? It’s not on my confirmation email and still haven’t received a separate email (which I did for the Brighton game)
Yeah it was through on Friday night for me same time as the Brighton email. I don’t think the allocated slots mean that much tbh, think it’s just the club trying to avoid everyone entering 10 mins before kick off

From the official website:

Due to the pandemic, our concourses are closed except for the use of the toilets. Please remain in your seat at all times and note that whilst there can be no controlled containers within the Stadium. The club allows cartons and pouches of liquid which can be consumed on the seating deck.

Where do you find your allocated time slot?

Nothing mentioned about time slots on my email with the QR codes.
I’m stumped with this too
Ive not had a time slot allocated so will head over for 4.30 ish and make sure no issues getting in
Same here

In response to questions of this nature yesterday the SLO posted that you will have no issues regarding time slots but he asked that folk arrived in plenty of time to gain access.

I guess GCC will be watching with a view to future access arrangements and crowd limits and if everybody pitches up with 10 minutes to go and there are crowds at the turnstiles it could work against us. Best to arrive in plenty of time I think.

Yesterday you were allowed to take bottles of juice/water in. The steward at my tur still said it was fine and seen plenty if people with bottles.

I never got one for yesterday. Just turned up and went in and it was never mentioned by anyone

Was there stock of the Home kit in the shop yesterday? Looking to buy one before the game today.

Back