Attitude

Needed that second goal. Roofes miss start of second half was pivotal - really bad miss.

The mix of a negative attacking coaching decisions and players afraid to take responsibility is a troubling mix right now.

We need to inject some urgency and energy into the team. Bringing in Patterson and Bassey would be a good start.
Agree but Patterson isn’t getting any game time soon going by what Gerrard said the other week.

We have a squad that play as if they're bored. Said it after the Lyon game, will say it again. Some of the players are playing as if they expected to move on in the summer. Kamara, Kent, Goldson, Morelos and Barisic. None of these players have been anywhere near the level they are capable of, just going through the motions with brief flashes of looking like the players they have been.

Came out in the second half as if we were already 4-0 up. Too many in this team apparently think last season was 'job done' and can't be arsed putting in the effort.

The attitude of our team this season had been shocking. No desire or drive in team, manager needs to have a look at himself in picking players consistently who are off form. Aribo/kamara/Kent all been poor but play all the time - actually think Aribo is the most overrated player we have, awareness is horrendous for a midfielder, passing poor also. Sakala so far for me looks miles of standards required.

The substitutions today for me were terrible and too slow. Arfield with 15 minutes left ffs, Wright was picking up some good spaces yet takes him off and leaves Sakala on??? Baffling

We have been far too negative in the past few games - in set up and general demeanor. Really need something or someone to give the team a lift - that midfield of kamara, davis and aribo - as much as they are talented, really struggle to take it up a gear. Maybe bacuna is the answer and can't wait to have hagi back.

We look toothless at times.

Not one of our team is putting in the effort they did last season. Bassey and Patterson were in for the Dunfermline game and they made a big difference. Aribo and Alfie are way off form.

Virtually the same group of players played with a freedom, confidence and fearlessness that seems to be sadly lacking this season. No idea why that is. If anything, given what they achieved and the records they set, everything they showed last season should be there in even more abundance. We know the ability is there, so we really need to find the spark to ignite it.

So frustrated. Can’t believe our players and coaching staff just let them time waste and never got animated with the officials to point it out. We don’t fight like we should, the real desire was in the stands and not on the pitch. Can’t remember seeing the manager so passive.

Needed that second goal. Roofes miss start of second half was pivotal - really bad miss.
I’m amazed more hasn’t been made of this . What was Roofe trying to do ? A two footed weird lunge at a tap in , one of the worst misses I’ve seen in a long time seems to have been glossed over. People having a go at wright and sakala , I thought Roofe was utterly woeful today

We have a squad that play as if they're bored. Said it after the Lyon game, will say it again. Some of the players are playing as if they expected to move on in the summer. Kamara, Kent, Goldson, Morelos and Barisic. None of these players have been anywhere near the level they are capable of, just going through the motions with brief flashes of looking like the players they have been.
This, all day long for me. Kamara and Goldson contract on table for 6 month's. Gone unsigned. So they're leaving. Morelos always on about moving on. Kent's form can't be rationally explained other than his head has been turned by agent or whatever. My opinion. Look at the vermin with Edouard. Wanted away and it showed.

Reactions: dmg
Back