Auchinlech talbot

Talbot seem to have been in the final every year since I was a wee boy . I’m 45 . I know they haven’t but it seems that way .

Any bears travelling to hamilton to the junior cup final
The stonefield tavern welcomes all bears
10 mins from accies ground
A great wee rangers pub

Auchinleck Talbot. As our song goes “Remember it’s spelled with a capital T” ;)

Talbot hopefully will win as watching the Ayr v Talbot game when Talbot scored was f..king magic.

The might Pollock, going back to the 1985-86 Cup final at Hampden, Marshall Puts Pollock up 2-0 first 15 minutes, then comes those infamous words (to Talbot fans anyway) from Archie Montford "Sameroff's in trouble" as Jim O'donnell heads home and the fight back continues. Five goals in the first half, memories :)

Talbot seem to have been in the final every year since I was a wee boy . I’m 45 . I know they haven’t but it seems that way .

Actually thinking about it - recently we’ve reached the finals in 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019.

The might Pollock, going back to the 1985-86 Cup final at Hampden, Marshall Puts Pollock up 2-0 first 15 minutes, then comes those infamous words (to Talbot fans anyway) from Archie Montford "Sameroff's in trouble" as Jim O'donnell heads home and the fight back continues. Five goals in the first half, memories :)
Howard Sameroff, was he not also Rob Roy’s keeper in the JCF?

Is that part of the peeky pakka po song?

Afraid not, not

Eeka Peeka Pukka/pakka Po is sang to the tune of "We'll support you ever more/Bread of heaven"

The other one is a song I haven't heard in many years :(

hard to write down in a form that makes sense :)

akin to

T
A
L
*pause*
B
O
T

the name of the team is the Talbot FC

T
A
L
*pause*
B
O
T

remember it's spelled with a capital T

Is it near a subway station?

Afraid not, not

Eeka Peeka Pukka/pakka Po is sang to the tune of "We'll support you ever more/Bread of heaven"

The other one is a song I haven't heard in many years :(

hard to write down in a form that makes sense :)

akin to

T
A
L
*pause*
B
O
T

the name of the team is the Talbot FC

T
A
L
*pause*
B
O
T

remember it's spelled with a capital T

Remember being at a Talbot game at Somerset with my six fingered Banjo playing mates and they were singing that singing that

When they finished I asked my mate "Who the feck are Tablet"????? :) :)

Back