August 1st

JW1988

Official Ticketer
Really looking forward to receiving my home shirt.
However I picked up on the fact that Tom Beahon said our away kit will be all white? So it wont be the same as the leaked images of that one (apparently)
Did he also say it would be launched on August 1st when the Rangers Store re-opens?

Yeah looking like it will go on sale that day. Is that same day as Ibrox store opens? Also do we still or will we still have the store in Belfast and St Enoch square even though it was through Elite?

Yeah looking like it will go on sale that day. Is that same day as Ibrox store opens? Also do we still or will we still have the store in Belfast and St Enoch square even though it was through Elite?

Elite. I’m sure there might be some sort of deal done with the club to pass over the lease after the legal stuff is done. Sure I read it was a 10 year lease they took as well.

However I picked up on the fact that Tom Beahon said our away kit will be all white? So it wont be the same as the leaked images of that one (apparently)
Did he also say it would be launched on August 1st when the Rangers Store re-opens?
Pretty sure he did mate

Launched august 1st exclusively at the Store at the stadium. So won’t be available online that day.

Good marketing and gets foot fall at the shop

Hope the start of season is delayed due to arbitration probably get more business on August 1st rather than have fans watching/travelling up to Aberdeen

Not seen any leaks myself, but personally I prefer the away kit to always be white. Other colours like red/black etc can be left to the third kit

Elite. I’m sure there might be some sort of deal done with the club to pass over the lease after the legal stuff is done. Sure I read it was a 10 year lease they took as well.
Part of me would want to tie Elite to that lease out of spite. I wonder if there are other deals to be made on Argyle, Buchanan or Sauciehall street

There will be plenty space in the city centre for shops. No need to help out a company who f*cked us over. I would like to think the staff there would get first dibs on jobs at the real Rangers store tho.

Could still be the white strip from that PDF that is doing the rounds mate. Although that strip was white with a little bit of navy - I took it from his comment of “all white” that it would be a white top, white shorts and white socks (not necessarily white as being the sole colour of the top)

Also the training gear and home strip is practically identical to the pdf leak. Tom also confirmed the third strip would be orange and black (which is the case on the leaked off), so I’d hedge me bets that the leaked pdf is pretty much what we’re getting.

That pleases me as that white strip was a cracker! Not so keen on the 3rd kit though.

Think I will stay away from the Ibrox shop on the 1st it will be mobbed.
Was thinking of having a day out maybe getting a couple of beers but the restrictions still in place for pubs would make that a ball ache.

Could still be the white strip from that PDF that is doing the rounds mate. Although that strip was white with a little bit of navy - I took it from his comment of “all white” that it would be a white top, white shorts and white socks (not necessarily white as being the sole colour of the top)

Also the training gear and home strip is practically identical to the pdf leak. Tom also confirmed the third strip would be orange and black (which is the case on the leaked off), so I’d hedge me bets that the leaked pdf is pretty much what we’re getting.

That pleases me as that white strip was a cracker! Not so keen on the 3rd kit though.
The leaked pdf was spot on with home kit,hope it is the white kit that was on it,looked smart,also spot on with the training gear I've seen so far.

Back