Auldheid - Celtic fan on twitter & Res12

As well as having a laugh i'm sure government advice is to have a right good wash after taking in that content

Reactions: jtc
Love it, a comfort blanket of garbage.

Going to be in for a shock when they notice that Tierney's 25M sale allowed them to break even, no player sales + big reduction in revenue means they are facing a 30M loss this year.

Meanwhile we are free of external debt.

This guy and David Low (@heavidor) are two of my favourite accounts to check up on when we are doing well. They are going to combust.

If you are on twitter ensure you RT the %^*& out this nutters glorious content.
I read that whole tweet out as if i had my balls trapped in a vice and Kris Boyd was laughing at me, while slowly tightening the grip.

Just to try and feel his pain

Oor club huz been stolen by TOHREES!!!!!!!!!

fücking love it B-D

Anyone, and I mean anyone, could take a look at DD over in Eire and know within a second that that dude made Murray look like Mother Theresa. FFS they had the vice chair of the BoE on their board in 1996, they have been establishment for a generation.

This guy and David Low (@heavidor) are two of my favourite accounts to check up on when we are doing well. They are going to combust.

If you are on twitter ensure you RT the %^*& out this nutters glorious content.

I am convinced they are scared to look into the accounts of their own team. If they took a fraction of the time they spend obsessing over Rangers and look at celtic accounts they may well find some very worrying trends

However I have heard poet comment on how Soro is worth 40m and better than Makélélé.

We’re in debt but we’re no in debt.

Suppose it depends on which of the wee voices inside your heid you listen to.

Starts the tweet with ‘they are in so much debt.’ then ends it with ‘they get loans they never repay so it’s not even debt.’

So what is it? Do they think we’re in debt or not?
It's pain plain and simple.. :))

That auldheid is a fucking roaster of the highest order. He just wants to be like his idol, mad mental ill phil and kid on they know things. Phil knows %^*& all, he thought he had a mole, any mole that was there has been flushed out long ago.

David low is another shady bastard as well, he’s another clueless gimp who rides on the coattails of his perceived success with the wee fergus guy. Low is just another rabid rangers hating scumbag who thinks he’s whiter than white.

If their pain was placed inside a car battery, I would place the clips onto my nipples and switch the battery on full pelt and receive every single volt of pain into my body and love every second of it.

I am convinced they are scared to look into the accounts of their own team. If they took a fraction of the time they spend obsessing over Rangers and look at celtic accounts they may well find some very worrying trends

However I have heard poet comment on how Soro is worth 40m and better than Makélélé.

You have to thank Ph'ill and his merry band of sevcoers, they have kept the mhanks looking at us for a decade. All the while the beggars have downsized and this has culminated in the last couple of weeks. We'll win the the league ourselves, the humour will be provided by the beggars.

Lurking tims, please read.

This is the SPFL prize money for the top 2.

1. £3.4m
2. £2.3m

Thats a £2.2M revenue swing in our favor just from the shitty SPFL money.

They got £1M for getting to the 4th CL qualifier last season which they didnt this season.

They got double the match wins prize money in the EL last year than this year.

They got £500k for coming 2nd in their group last year, %^*& all for dead last.

They got more money from the EL last 32 last year.

All this time worrying about us and now you find yourself multiple millions behind in revenues and without a pot to piss in unless you sell your best players (but cant spend the money you get to replace them).

Better hope those season ticket renewals hold up....

:))

While they continue to obsess about all things Rangers, they take their eye off their own clubs failings, which is fantastic.
Here's a story they hope isn't true. Willie Haughey owns Sharkheid, and is now heavily involved with Queens Park. When Celtic are eventually liquidated for becoming impossible to run as a going concern, Haughey wants to move Queens Park in there, and he hopes to attract beast support by doing it.
Developing storyB-)

I was going to start about shares to debt and how calculated risks with champs league money etc, but i aint going to bother. All I will say is our business model with COVID insurance as well as our projected income will see us laughing at timmy very soon once the co op recalls its debts and that rancid club pays out to the survivors

The prick doesn't understand the idea of fan fueled investment and can't work out why his club can't do the same

Lurking tims, please read.

This is the SPFL prize money for the top 2.

1. £3.4m
2. £2.3m

Thats a £2.2M revenue swing in our favor just from the shitty SPFL money.

They got £1M for getting to the 4th CL qualifier last season which they didnt this season.

They got double the match wins prize money in the EL last year than this year.

They got £500k for coming 2nd in their group last year, %^*& all for dead last.

They got more money from the EL last 32 last year.

All this time worrying about us and now you find yourself multiple millions behind in revenues and without a pot to piss in unless you sell your best players (but cant spend the money you get to replace them).

Better hope those season ticket renewals hold up....

:))
Unless I'm going mad that's a £1.1m shift mate

Back