Aussie Celtic fan boy

BallaratBear

Collingwood’s cheer leader and ra hoops fan up in court today. Accused of child abuse.

From a beast forum -
This is a story about Celtic and passion for your team.

There is a guy from Melbourne in Australia, he has a huge profile in the Australian Football league as a passionate flamboyant supporter that opposing fans love to hate.

He puts on a gold lame jacket when he thinks the points are in the bag.

Hes fallen in love with Celtic because we are passionate fans and loves our story; hes started wearing the hoops to games to the bemusement of other Collingwood fans (Collingwood play in black and white stripes)

We feature in a movie a about him called Joffa the Movie which is getting a bit if exposure over here.

Collingwood have a similar background to Celtic - working class, Scots/Irish roots , the biggest support in the city (40,000+ members) and they were founded a couple of years after us.

Shows you the reach Celtic FC has globally here is a quote from the big mans home page:

I have vowed that before the good lord takes me i will stand at Celtic Park, Stand shoulder to shoulder, Sing for my newfound love The Celtic Football Club...........................HAIL HAIL!

Collingwood’s cheer leader and ra hoops fan up in court today. Accused of child abuse.

From a beast forum -

There is a guy from Melbourne in Australia, he has a huge profile in the Australian Football league as a passionate flamboyant supporter that opposing fans love to hate.

Hes fallen in love with Celtic because we are passionate fans and loves our story; hes started wearing the hoops to games to the bemusement of other Collingwood fans (Collingwood play in black and white stripes)

We feature in a movie a about him called Joffa the Movie which is getting a bit if exposure over here.

Collingwood have a similar background to Celtic - working class, Scots/Irish roots , the biggest support in the city (40,000+ members) and they were founded a couple of years after us.

Shows you the reach Celtic FC has globally here is a quote from the big mans home page:

I have vowed that before the good lord takes me i will stand at Celtic Park, Stand shoulder to shoulder, Sing for my newfound love The Celtic Football Club...........................HAIL HAIL!

Port Adelaide for me.

From a beast forum -

Maybe he can fight idiotic Florida football casual in a battle of the utter roasters... crows all the way btw. Doggies a second due to colours and mascot!

Nothing stereotypical about him at all...

images

From a beast forum -

The film's a mockumentary ffs. Has terrible reviews as you'd expect.

This c unt has been fawned to by the Melbourne media for more than a decade, invited on to radio and television programs, a fucking "movie" made about him. His fame derived from dressing up in a gold jacket in the Collingwood cheer squad. He's now on bail for raping a 14 year old boy. He is not a jew or a muslim or a hindu or a jane or a buddhist or a mormon or a scientologist or a quaker or a sikh or amish or an atheist.

This c unt has been fawned to by the Melbourne media for more than a decade, invited on to radio and television programs, a fucking "movie" made about him. His fame derived from dressing up in a gold jacket in the Collingwood cheer squad. He's now on bail for raping a 14 year old boy. He is not a jew or a muslim or a hindu or a jane or a buddhist or a mormon or a scientologist or a quaker or a sikh or amish or an atheist.
Yeah but he's a paedo so that's why he's found a connection with the Filth.

From a beast forum -

Wierdo!

He just been arrested for penetration of un under age boy. He started putting on there strip because there ex president Eddie Maguire is a right 19th Century Terrorist love the Tims. Alway letting you when on Tele. Jaffa not the full shilling.All the Rangers Supporters hate Collingwood me included. Maguires dad Scottish mum Irish hates us big tim. Jaffa wouldn’t even know where Scotland is.

He just been arrested for penetration of un under age boy. He started putting on there strip because there ex president Eddie Maguire is a right 19th Century Terrorist love the Tims. Alway letting you when on Tele. Jaffa not the full shilling.All the Rangers Supporters hate Collingwood me included. Maguires dad Scottish mum Irish hates us big tim. Jaffa wouldn’t even know where Scotland is.
Maguire now disgraced for his failure to deal with institutional racism at the club. Infamously stated that one of the most decorated and respected Aboriginal players should come down with his mates for the opening of King Kong the Musical just days after the same player had been racially abused by Collingwood fans. Opened a press conference about the racism at his club with the words "this is a proud day for the club". He's got away with shitloads more over the years but appears to have run out of lives finally.

Essendon Loyal.

Fùcked the 'Pies on ANZAC day a few weeks back :cool:

*incidentally, the nonce was conspicuous in his absence.
Essendon Bombers all the way the proddie club :))

Essendon Bombers all the way the proddie club :))

was early doors . then that bastard Sheedy took over . loved to mention good catholic boys.

Back