Australian A League official thread

Kean not that mhank who sacked Diouf when he rocked up in his Rangers strip for first day of pre season at Blackburn? :))

Anyway, Popovich is a good coach, his record shows that, but it's a clash of cultures. Victory have always been a possession based team, and Popvic is much more defensively orientated.

Bit like Mourinho joining the scum and not playing 'the sellick way'
Popovic fecking hopeless he’ll last 18 months then feck off that’s what he does. Can’t stand the heat.

Just caught the end of a story on talksport about the Perth Glory owner. Supposedly isn’t allowed into the ground for their game because of some coronavirus guidelines I think to do with unnecessary staff being there. He’s got around that by registering and entering as a ball boy.

The only link I can find to the story is behind a paywall so hopefully someone else heard it too.

Just caught the end of a story on talksport about the Perth Glory owner. Supposedly isn’t allowed into the ground for their game because of some coronavirus guidelines I think to do with unnecessary staff being there. He’s got around that by registering and entering as a ball boy.

The only link I can find to the story is behind a paywall so hopefully someone else heard it too.
100% true. He was sitting in the stand opposite the camera in his trackie. Don't think he moved his arse though.

Victory v MacArthur on just now. Didn't realise AAMI Park is home to 4 teams over different sports. The groundsmen must be busy

“Ziggy Gordon, an important part of Wanderers defence this season”

Shows the standard :))

The half time report of the previous game has the headline:

"Dubious penalty and hilarious own goal"

Aussies slaughter everyone with not a care in the world.

Big result for WSW. Puts them into the the play off position although Brisbane are 1 point behind them with 3 games in hand.

Good game tomorrow
Melbourne City v Brisbane Roar

Like an SPL reunion in there tonight. Wonder if they'll all go out for beer afterwards.
No way Ziggy Gordon is late 20s, he looks about 40!

Like an SPL reunion in there tonight. Wonder if they'll all go out for beer afterwards.
No way Ziggy Gordon is late 20s, he looks about 40!
He’s fair been about has Ziggy, watched him play in Poland a few times.

Back