Auto-Renewals For Payment In Full Now Having To Done Via An Email Link?

zig

On Friday 22 May I received an email which said:
You have selected automatic renewal, payment in full, and we ask that you use the link provided to make your card payment as we are currently unable to utilise our online card processor for the purpose of collecting your payment.​
Payment of £xxx is due by Friday 29 May.​

I have checked the details of the credit card that earlier an email said would be used for automatic renewal and that was in order.

Have others who have been signed up for automatic renewal, payment in full, received similar emails and if so what is the problem that the online card processor being unable to collect payments?

I am on the 4 month one. Got a similar email. I contacted the club who confirm the email I got was genuine but if in doubt ask them.

I will pay my first installment soon.

I am on the 4 month one. Got a similar email. I contacted the club who confirm the email I got was genuine but if in doubt ask them.

I will pay my first installment soon.
How did you contact them by email or on the phone?

On Friday 22 May I received an email which said:
You have selected automatic renewal, payment in full, and we ask that you use the link provided to make your card payment as we are currently unable to utilise our online card processor for the purpose of collecting your payment.​
Payment of £xxx is due by Friday 29 May.​

I have checked the details of the credit card that earlier an email said would be used for automatic renewal and that was in order.

Have others who have been signed up for automatic renewal, payment in full, received similar emails and if so what is the problem that the online card processor being unable to collect payments?

It’s correct that they are now being done by a link. Emails were sent on Friday.

Sorry to derail the thread but I remember at the start there was an issue making payment in full to the account details shown? (Not auto renewal).

Was it the account name which was wrong in the original emails @Greg Marshall, but the sort code and account were correct?

Can anyone advise what the correct account name is for the payment as I understand original email in early May had that wrong? Thanks

Back