Automatic champions league place in doubt

We are more than good enough to qualify through the routes the tims have had anyway.

Skelped every team we have played except Benfica and we should have won both.

Drawing teams from Romania and Hungary will be a doddle for the bears

Would love Kiev in the next round. I saw a bit of their game and i genuinely think we would beat them comfortably. Would be massive for the coefficient

If we win both our next round legs then we will likely still be ahead. The two. Ukrainian teams would need to win all four legs to pip that should we all end up in the last 8. Give us Molde for that :p

If we win both our next round legs then we will likely still be ahead. The two. Ukrainian teams would need to win all four legs to pip that should we all end up in the last 8. Give us Molde for that :p
Dont think thats correct

Aye there's only .125 a difference between the countries. I'm not sure how the points work but think we would need to win both legs to keep the total at that.
Scotland 0.500 per win 0.250 per draw 4 teams
Ukraine 0.400 per win 0.200 per draw - 5 teams

Oh look there's a Scottish journalist with a sensationalist headline. Haven't seen that in about 25 seconds.

If Scotland finish 10th then automatic
If Scotland finish 11th then Play-off round with a chance of automatic depending on CL winners and how they do in their own league

Reporting on this is shocking at times

Back