Away Allocation

Sir Sasa Papac

How come we’ve got flags covering parts of the stand we are in? Why no bears filling the seats? I’ve been desperate to get tickets all week without a sniff, you’re not telling me we sent tickets back did we?

There has been a small number of incidents at previous high risk profile games so I guess that is the measures put in place at them now

We never sent any tickets back that's for sure

After the Edinburgh Derby in April when the coconut was thrown from Section G (Wheatfield Stand), when they played us after the split, that section at the bottom was closed off then at the start of the season, they decided to close each corner bit of the Roseburn Stand (away end) when big games are played, so they put the G4S banner then empty

I thought at half time the stewards were going to open up a section of the covered seats as stand was overcrowded.

Looked like they were talking about it and about to do it, then changed mind at last min after talking on walkie talkie.

I thought at half time the stewards were going to open up a section of the covered seats as stand was overcrowded.

Looked like they were talking about it and about to do it, then changed mind at last min after talking on walkie talkie.
Going through the turnstile at 12 heard a steward saying to the police there is to many in already and a massive queue still

There were empty seats all over the ground in home stands. But they put banners in our stand. The only one that sells out. We must have lost a good 500 + tickets today. Scottish football is a joke.

Loads of ticketless bears cutting about outside the main stand. Somethings got to give soon. Has to be said if season tickets were done away with this would be a lot simpler to solve.

Didn't sound great on the tv today, I expected our end to try roar the team on in the closing stages but it sounded quiet

After the Edinburgh Derby in April when the coconut was thrown from Section G (Wheatfield Stand), when they played us after the split, that section at the bottom was closed off then at the start of the season, they decided to close each corner bit of the Roseburn Stand (away end) when big games are played, so they put the G4S banner then empty

Bounty happen at some point.

Didn't sound great on the tv today, I expected our end to try roar the team on in the closing stages but it sounded quiet

The team were pathetic.

The most gutless and heartless performance since Kilmarnock away when we were in a good position.

It says a lot about this team and certain individuals in it IMO they just haven’t got the belief or bottle when it matters.

The team were pathetic.

The most gutless and heartless performance since Kilmarnock away when we were in a good position.

It says a lot about this team and certain individuals in it IMO they just haven’t got the belief or bottle when it matters.
I’m just glad I was drunk, looking at my whatsapp and texts from people saying they seen me isn’t great

I don't get the gushing by the media about 'intimidating atmosphere' 'Tynecastle's a hostile cauldron' and so on, place sounded quiet to me. And what about the banks of empty seats all over their stands, biggest game of the season for these smack heads and they can't fill the relatively small capacity it holds.

Going through the turnstile at 12 heard a steward saying to the police there is to many in already and a massive queue still

It was shocking trying to get in as usual

My wife tried to go and get a bovril at half time and couldnt get out at the end of our row because overcrowding and had to come back and exit row at other side.

I heard some fans when they got in, meeting up with others and saying they doubled up on turnstyle to get in

Stand was way over capacity imo and i fear sooner or later someone is going to get seriously injured.

Apparently there were fake tickets going about again. If anyone saw the match ticket then you could see how easy it could have been forged.

My wife tried to go and get a bovril at half time and couldnt get out at the end of our row because overcrowding and had to come back and exit row at other side.

I heard some fans when they got in, meeting up with others and saying they doubled up on turnstyle to get in

Stand was way over capacity imo and i fear sooner or later someone is going to get seriously injured.

Getting in was a shambles yesterday. It was murder trying to get into and back out of the bogs as well. I always wait until a couple of minutes before the second half starts before going to the toilet, that’s usually enough time for the crowd to die down a bit, not yesterday though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen as many people standing openly taking gear either.

Getting in was a shambles yesterday. It was murder trying to get into and back out of the bogs as well. I always wait until a couple of minutes before the second half starts before going to the toilet, that’s usually enough time for the crowd to die down a bit, not yesterday though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen as many people standing openly taking gear either.
We got in ok mate but then by time we left Id say it was a good half an hour before KO.

Livi the other week was terrible but still think Partick 2/3seasons back is the worst

We got in ok mate but then by time we left Id say it was a good half an hour before KO.

Livi the other week was terrible but still think Partick 2/3seasons back is the worst
The Friday night game at Partick was a shambles but we played them on the Tuesday the following week and it was much improved.
Livingston,you can go in any turnstile and walk round once inside but the stewards never point this out to help folk.
Tynecastle has actually improved as they have barriers dividing the queue and doing searches and ticket checks before heading to the turnstiles.
Motherwell and Hibs have started doing this,too.
It will be interesting to see if Kilmarnock actually implement any sort of crowd control procedures for our next visit as it was a shambles on the opening day.
Not a criticism, as I appreciate people hang about waiting for pals,tickets etc. but I always head in as soon as I arrive at the turnstiles especially when the queues are building up.
On to Porto and see what kind of shambles we face getting in :)

Just wait till the end of the season and we're in with a chance of winning the league.
Looks quite easy to double up at turnstiles that is not manned and only requires the ticket to be scanned

I couldnt get in toilet either was standing at door and about turned and went to toilet futher along stand which was empty.

Loads people taking gear which is the norm now.

Just wait till the end of the season and we're in with a chance of winning the league.
Looks quite easy to double up at turnstiles that is not manned and only requires the ticket to be scanned

Yeah when through the initial search it would have been easy double up as were no stewards at turnstyle

Back