Away CCCS this season

We’ve got Livi on Wednesday, not expecting anything else before the turn of the year.

Even if we switch to a points scheme it’ll be abused where people just take every ticket going and then punt on the ones they don’t want.

Points tally goes up and more chance for big away tickets.

Agree with the point about RSC ST holders having 2 chances for aways though. It’s not right.

I also know people on zero. Yet we are seeing larger RSC’s with loads spare for today and Wednesday. This isn’t the fault of RSC’s, it’s the way the club are distributing them. I’ve said it time and time again on here that if you have your season ticket registered with an RSC, you shouldn’t be allowed to have it individually registered on the away CCCS.

You’ve got folk in RSC’s punting multiple tickets for today and Wednesday on here and Twitter where any cunt can get them (even non season ticket holders) yet those signed up are missing out. It’s a shambles.

But it’s the amount of season tkt holders on your bus that decides if you’re are a A+ club or a D etc etc

There's no system that will work for everyone. Have wondered if a system similar to the travel club would work. Not a points based, but supporters would apply for the games they want. If it's oversubscribed then it goes to a ballot, if not everyone that wants one gets one. Wouldn't be perfect but I don't think there is a system that would be.

Ok thanks seems poor communication yet again from the club also a kick in the teeth for those on the CCCS
Nothing for me this season but did see Livingston game advertised for ST holders. However there was no option to buy on the Away Games site.

1 so far, Killie Away - Not expecting anything now until like Livingston or Hamilton Away In November.

Think last season the average was 4/5 tickets per person roughly over the season? If there’s thousands more on this scheme this season it might end up like 3 per person for the season.

First one this season for Livi on Wednesdeay when I logged in it was in my basket. I would not have known but the person I sit with noticed when he logged in and told me. Today there were alot of people selling tickets outside the ground and I mean alot the most I've seen for ages.

I also know people on zero. Yet we are seeing larger RSC’s with loads spare for today and Wednesday. This isn’t the fault of RSC’s, it’s the way the club are distributing them. I’ve said it time and time again on here that if you have your season ticket registered with an RSC, you shouldn’t be allowed to have it individually registered on the away CCCS.

You’ve got folk in RSC’s punting multiple tickets for today and Wednesday on here and Twitter where any cunt can get them (even non season ticket holders) yet those signed up are missing out. It’s a shambles.

Couldn’t agree with this more. If you are in an RSC then you get 2 chances compared to everyone else’s 1. It’s wrong.

Couldn’t agree with this more. If you are in an RSC then you get 2 chances compared to everyone else’s 1. It’s wrong.

How are we supposed to get to games then? I’m still on zero from cccs but I’m a RSC member so been to every away game so far. We run on a points system any from cccs that I get allocated I obviously don’t ask the bus for.

Even if we switch to a points scheme it’ll be abused where people just take every ticket going and then punt on the ones they don’t want.

Points tally goes up and more chance for big away tickets.

Agree with the point about RSC ST holders having 2 chances for aways though. It’s not right.
You’re correct, we shouldn’t have a points system.

The CCCS should be capped the now and a waiting list should be started for those who aren’t in it the now.

It should remain the same. Ballots until everyone has a ticket then put everyone back in the pot again.

No points system, just luck of the draw - as it is the now.

Still waiting
Got a ticket for today thru a pal went up and must off seen 30 or more tickets for sale I thought what a waste put it on the follow follow

You’re correct, we shouldn’t have a points system.

The CCCS should be capped the now and a waiting list should be started for those who aren’t in it the now.

It should remain the same. Ballots until everyone has a ticket then put everyone back in the pot again.

No points system, just luck of the draw - as it is the now.
Why should the scheme be capped? Just so people like you and I can get a better chance of a ticket? What about young bears or guys who have just now been able to afford to go should they not get a chance of a ticket.
You cannot make access to tickets a closed shop. No points system either as this ensures guys going for years will alway get tickets to the detriment of the next generation of fans.

How are we supposed to get to games then? I’m still on zero from cccs but I’m a RSC member so been to every away game so far. We run on a points system any from cccs that I get allocated I obviously don’t ask the bus for.
I think you just answered your own question.

But it’s the amount of season tkt holders on your bus that decides if you’re are a A+ club or a D etc etc
Hes not saying that hes saying the rsc are allocated tickets then if people in the rsc get tickets from the season allocation that ticket needs to be moved on.

I think it has to be clearer there are dodgy rscs set up so some are gteed tickets most weeks.

It needs to be something like this but the figures can be playeed with using 50 as an example

50% =rsc
50% = season tickets
Those that apply for season tickets can only be in one group either rsc or season tickets you cant get through both groups.

In hindsight 60 or 70% for rsc might be fairer.

Baisically if your number is registered for and rsc thats the only route of a ticket youbwill not get a ticket through season tickets cccs.

And vice versa

Why should you get an extra chance of a ticket because you decide to travel on a bus?

Would need to work out the number of members that are on cccs away scheme and in an rsc i think it would actually be fairer if for theres a large chunk of fans on or in both then that frees more tickets up for season ticket cccs scheme that are not in an rsc

Our rscs are important for away games but it does need to be reviewed its not hard to put the rangerss numbers of both onto a spreadsheet and compare

Then once known the exact numbers would allow more people to attend more away games not just the same people attending nearly all games while others get two three games max

Would need to work out the number of members that are on cccs away scheme and in an rsc i think it would actually be fairer if for theres a large chunk of fans on or in both then that frees more tickets up for season ticket cccs scheme that are not in an rsc

Our rscs are important for away games but it does need to be reviewed its not hard to put the rangerss numbers of both onto a spreadsheet and compare

Then once known the exact numbers would allow more people to attend more away games not just the same people attending nearly all games while others get two three games max
One way to do it upon season ticket renewal, you should either have to tick away cccs for individual ballot or rsc away cccs. That way every one has an equal chance in the ballots

Loyalty scheme from the past 6 years would have sorted this all out. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. As I've always said Elgin away Wednesday night is the same 3 points as playing that lot on a saturday 3pm.

I've not had a CCCS ticket yet. But our bus works the same as most on a points basis.

Loyalty scheme from the past 6 years would have sorted this all out. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. As I've always said Elgin away Wednesday night is the same 3 points as playing that lot on a saturday 3pm.

I've not had a CCCS ticket yet. But our bus works the same as most on a points basis.

no it wouldn't as fans would continually accept tickets and then pass on tickets for games they didn't want to attend

or you see what happened yesterday with loads of spares outside grounds

We need to find a solution for this which sees supporters being informed much earlier whether they have a chance at a ticket for each game. The current situation is a joke which leaves people with a high probability of not being able to go to the 2 / 3 games they are allocated.

The league should be forcing clubs to declare allocations at the start of the season. Rangers should then do all ballots at the same time.

If home teams then want to issue more tickets to an away side nearer the game time then fine, but they would just go on general sale to all away scheme members on a first come first served basis.

Back