Away CCCS this season

Empire

@Empire1872 - Twitter
Staff member
Is anyone yet to receive a ticket or has everyone been allocated at least one by now?

1 ticket so far. Going by what was said before it will be just 2 tickets for the CCCS this season apart from any trips to Hampden.

my mate is the same nothing

With over 14k on the away CCCS and reduced allocations in some cases it doesn't help things

Looking at the game in TV why don’t teams with such small support not allocate more tickets? St Johnstone could move their meagre support to the main stand and sell the rest of the ground to us?

my mate is the same nothing

With over 14k on the away CCCS and reduced allocations in some cases it doesn't help things

I also know people on zero. Yet we are seeing larger RSC’s with loads spare for today and Wednesday. This isn’t the fault of RSC’s, it’s the way the club are distributing them. I’ve said it time and time again on here that if you have your season ticket registered with an RSC, you shouldn’t be allowed to have it individually registered on the away CCCS.

You’ve got folk in RSC’s punting multiple tickets for today and Wednesday on here and Twitter where any cunt can get them (even non season ticket holders) yet those signed up are missing out. It’s a shambles.

Can roughly figure out when everyone will have had one by looking at the capacities of all the away ends - once we've had about 30000 tickets everyone should be on one.

I also know people on zero. Yet we are seeing larger RSC’s with loads spare for today and Wednesday. This isn’t the fault of RSC’s, it’s the way the club are distributing them. I’ve said it time and time again on here that if you have your season ticket registered with an RSC, you shouldn’t be allowed to have it individually registered on the away CCCS.

It is awkward for the club to try and keep everyone happy that is for sure but yes that is some that should be looked at.

BTW RSCs are vital for transport to games before anyone starts

It is awkward for the club to try and keep everyone happy that is for sure but yes that is some that should be looked at.

BTW RSCs are vital for transport to games before anyone starts

It’s definitely not the fault of the RSC’s. They can only do what they are told and what they get.

It’s definitely not the fault of the RSC’s. They can only do what they are told and what they get.

Correct

I would add that I doubt any other club actively sets aside part of an allocation exclusively for Supporter Clubs like we do, most are STH/Members on a loyal points scheme and from that run buses to games from what I know/seen

We got Killie (again) so 1 for us.
Just surprised we never got St Johnstone as usual.

I got my mates pair of tickets for Livi on Wednesday as he can't make it.

You’ve got folk in RSC’s punting multiple tickets for today and Wednesday on here and Twitter where any cunt can get them (even non season ticket holders) yet those signed up are missing out. It’s a shambles.

If you’re on CCCS there should be an option to buy. I got today from my old mans CCCS but walked by RSC guys trying to sell literally 10 tickets at a time. Wednesday will be the same and there’s still guys on zero with their own allocation. RSCs footing the bill for unsold tickets can only last so long aswell. There has to be another way that suits. A cut off where RSCs can return tickets and they can be allocated to CCCS

Zero for me also have never been allocated hibs hearts(apart from murrayfield) or aberdeen in 16 year so expecting livi away next time round and then killie:)):))

Back