Away days at the Piggery

The whole version is on RangersTV if you are signed up. There is loads of great content. There is an away days episode after every away game domestically and in europe and also an inside Ibrox series for home matches.

This must be one of the best short clips of the routing of the rhats. The players after Ryan's opening goal are tremendous. Living the dream, indeed. :)

The full version on RTV is amazing mate.

They do these for every game and they last around 20 minutes.

Great coverage of the team arriving, pre match routines, alternative close up views of the game and some great crowd coverage.

Probably my favourite features on RTV.

Love this, just look at Kamara getting it right up them, shows how much that cup final fired our players up when you see Kamara giving it to them like that

Just beautiful

Kamara wants to take them all on. :D He already despises them as much as we do.

There's a passion running through that team that has been missing since god knows when, each and every one gets it. They know they can be written in to folklore here, let's not dress this up, the team that lands 55 will be remembered and talked about till we are all planted and they want it, I think we can see how much they want it.
I love to see emotion like that in celebration, look at Jack and Goldson on that final whistle, they head straight to the fans. Right past dugout and colleagues, right to the punters and that's a good sign.
Goldson gets a bot of bad press but he gets it, I remember after beating them last NY and Goldson stood in front of the Broomloan just looking and nodding his head with a wry smile but you could see him saying inside, feck me, this is off the scale.
Katic doesn't want touched after he scores, he wants in that corner. As someone else said, Kamara at Kents goal, Aribo too... it's great to see.
Also special mention to Firth, that boy loves it and when he gets released he will probably just ask for a job in laundry or something and sing along every week.
Is it Friday yet??
This season could be the end of me...

The full version gives a great insight into how much the Celtic support hate Alfie. Forget all the “He husnae scored against us” talk, you don’t hate figures of fun.

That cop was ragin' at our celebrations. :))
Too many Sergeant Finbar O'monobrow's these days
8225662.jpg

Last edited:
There's a passion running through that team that has been missing since god knows when, each and every one gets it. They know they can be written in to folklore here, let's not dress this up, the team that lands 55 will be remembered and talked about till we are all planted and they want it, I think we can see how much they want it.
I love to see emotion like that in celebration, look at Jack and Goldson on that final whistle, they head straight to the fans. Right past dugout and colleagues, right to the punters and that's a good sign.
Goldson gets a bot of bad press but he gets it, I remember after beating them last NY and Goldson stood in front of the Broomloan just looking and nodding his head with a wry smile but you could see him saying inside, feck me, this is off the scale.
Katic doesn't want touched after he scores, he wants in that corner. As someone else said, Kamara at Kents goal, Aribo too... it's great to see.
Also special mention to Firth, that boy loves it and when he gets released he will probably just ask for a job in laundry or something and sing along every week.
Is it Friday yet??
This season could be the end of me...
Copland he was standing in front of no?

It’s the way it captures the detail of the celebrations after Kent’s goal.
I must have watched it a dozen times, each time keeping my eyes on one single player.
To a man, they were all giving it to the hordes. Truly warms the cockles!
The cherry on the cake for me is right at the tail end as they’re walking away, Bauer walks past and motions for them to get back behind the line only to be met with a magnificently dismissive “fuck off!” from Goldson :))

Can’t tell you how many times I’m going to watch that clip.
That manky mobs mascots wummin is a right dog
WATP WATP WATP WATP WATP WATP

Will never tire of watching that.

Seeing the players at full time is amazing. No shaking any of their hands no going to the bench they went straight to the fans absolutely magic.

The speed of Jon Flanagan running up the touchline at the end gives me a laugh, would never have thought he could move that quickly.
All these videos show that we've finally got a management and team that hate them as much as we do.

Back