Away Old Firm wins quiz, updated

95% got full houses right up until 2007. I would have got more but i had to restart and i forgot to add a player i had included in my first go.
Worst of it is ive missed 2 goal scorersin a couple of those games.
The players i missed were:
aribo, lafferty, cousin, adam and sebo.

Last edited:
120/121 - gutted that I didn't get who played RB in 95, was thinking Cleland had played RB and needed to get the LB so was guessing everyone I could think who might have played there.

Hit quit with 11 minutes to go, and kicked myself at the answer although doubt I would have got it but annoyed at myself because Cleland scored that game with a header from LB so should have known.

Good quiz, enjoyed that.

120/121 - gutted that I didn't get who played RB in 95, was thinking Cleland had played RB and needed to get the LB so was guessing everyone I could think who might have played there.

Hit quit with 11 minutes to go, and kicked myself at the answer although doubt I would have got it but annoyed at myself because Cleland scored that game with a header from LB so should have known.

Good quiz, enjoyed that.
Shall we go to Vegas and play cards? I’ll pay the flights and we’ll go 50-50 on the winnings?

Some really obvious ones that I really should have got. One of the keepers I just could not think who it could be, then you see the answer and I would have probably spelt it wrong anyway lol

Back