Away ticket scheme

Had Livi in cup and St Johnstone next week.
Be lucky to get a 3rd ticket going by how many people are still on 2 and the games left I reckon.
Just the way it goes I guess.

Had the first St Johnstone game and got Celtic aswell, so I'm prety sure I've used up all my CCCS luck for the season.

This is a rough guess (numbers could be way off):

Celtic - 800
Aberdeen - 1600
Motherwell - 4000
Killie - 4000
Hearts - 3300
Hibs - 3500
St Johnstone - 7000
Livingston - 6000
Ross County - 2500
St Mirren - 3000
Hamilton - 4000

The away CCCS receives 50% of the allocation of each away ground.

except Parkhead i believe in regards to CCCs getting 50%

I’ve had Livingston in cup
Hibs league
And killie tomorrow

not expecting anything else till next season

With RSCs only receiving an additional one ticket each for St Johnstone i would imagine that a good few on the away scheme will get one!

Had Ross County and Hamilton, and got St.Mirren away (next month). Not expecting anymore this season.

Still not had a league away ticket this season. Have been allocated East Fife and Livvy in Betfred. Haven't had a grade A ticket for 3 years.

Cheers, never seen anything about it and didn’t hear of anyone getting in the additional allocation
I’m not sure if the additional allocation went out but those who got st johnstone for there allocation till the split the payment came out today

Additional St Johnstone tickets may not be balloted due to time constraints. They could be put on sale to those on the away scheme on a first come first served basis. This obviously wouldn’t count towards your overall total.

Additional St Johnstone tickets may not be balloted due to time constraints. They could be put on sale to those on the away scheme on a first come first served basis. This obviously wouldn’t count towards your overall total.

Any idea when this will be decided mate?

Edit - also can you purchase online or os it a phone call?

Last edited:
Were Livi and Hamilton?

Thought league games were completely separate.
The away scheme is all away games at other clubs ground.

anything at Hampden is part of the semi final and final scheme

so you can get Hampden games without being on the away scheme, and away games without being on the Hampden scheme

Back