Away tickets

TheBlueMagoo

I've been working down south during the last 3/4 years and stopped ticking the box for Away tickets when renewing the season tickets. This was due to inability to attend and tickets arriving when I wasn't around so getting them sold was pretty inconvenient.
I'm now just about to start a new site in Ayrshire for the next year at least, Does anybody know if you can still sign up for away tickets after the start of the season.
Also has it changed from being allocated in advance to having to apply for individual games now?

Cheers

You need to have a MyGers membership.

After that you will be placed in a tier (Gold, Silver, Bronze) and have to register for every game individually.

I have Mygers and am in Silver tier, thanks. I'm guessing only Gold and high Silver will get the Tims and Aberdeen. Have Hibs, Hearts and Motherwell still reduced the allocations? St.mirren and Killie only the one stand now too.

I've been working down south during the last 3/4 years and stopped ticking the box for Away tickets when renewing the season tickets. This was due to inability to attend and tickets arriving when I wasn't around so getting them sold was pretty inconvenient.
I'm now just about to start a new site in Ayrshire for the next year at least, Does anybody know if you can still sign up for away tickets after the start of the season.
Also has it changed from being allocated in advance to having to apply for individual games now?

Cheers
How can I buy tickets for a domestic away game?
MyGers Members who are also Season ticket holders will have the option to register interest for the fixtures in advance. Information on every fixture will be made available to each member.
When the registration period for each match closes, we will hold a ballot within each tier (Gold, Silver & Bronze) using the registration data to help guide the number of tickets that will be available for each tier.
The greatest likelihood of being allocated a ticket will be given to Gold members, then Silver and then Bronze members.
The ballots will be rotational ballots. This means that every supporter will receive a ticket within your tier before you are eligible to receive another ticket.
If you are balloted and then choose not to purchase the ticket this will count as a non-registration, and you will be excluded from further ballots until every supporter within your tier has received a ticket before you are eligible to receive another ticket.

thanks, is it an email notification when the registration opens or do you need to check teh website for this?

I have Mygers and am in Silver tier, thanks. I'm guessing only Gold and high Silver will get the Tims and Aberdeen. Have Hibs, Hearts and Motherwell still reduced the allocations? St.mirren and Killie only the one stand now too.
In Silver, the likelihood is that - if you register an interest in every Away game - you will get two Away tickets this season, or three if lucky. Since the days of the system you were used to demand has gone up dramatically and availability has shrunk due to the other clubs reducing allocations.

Just saying, so you are prepared for the disappointments to come.

If your in silver it doesn’t matter if your a point away from gold or a point away from bronze for away games your categorised the same . Difference comes into play for hampden and euro aways which are top down .

Back