Away vs Filth

Celtic board grew up, offered an olive branch and tried to reach an agreement and our petty board knocked it back

You’ll still get people on here blaming Celtic board for being petty. Players value the away support we’re told? Only when it suits and they want us mugs to fling £ into the club

People have spent 5 figures accruing mygers points and will be amongst the other 11000+ applicants locked out. The board deserve the criticism here. I honestly thought we were wanting Celtic to make the first move but to knock it back, I’m Astounded
I'm really hoping there's more to it than us simply knocking it back but I'll take a guess that it will be us acting like 7 year olds. Rid neck doesny cover it.

Celtic board grew up, offered an olive branch and tried to reach an agreement and our petty board knocked it back

You’ll still get people on here blaming Celtic board for being petty. Players value the away support we’re told? Only when it suits and they want us mugs to fling £ into the club

People have spent 5 figures accruing mygers points and will be amongst the other 11000+ applicants locked out. The board deserve the criticism here. I honestly thought we were wanting Celtic to make the first move but to knock it back, I’m Astounded
Only reason I'm a MyG£rs member is for European away tickets, I can pick up dross like Livi and St Johnstone through my RSC.

Utter scam of a scheme.

Our board want to take a long, hard look at themselves. Rinsing fans and treating us like cash-cows, but won’t do anything in return

There’ll be over 12000 applicants for Parkhead and they’ve opted to stay with the status quo instead of reaching a mutual agreement.

Maybe a Sydney cup type protest is needed again. I’m absolutely disgusted with whoever has made that decision.
”We will exempt league games at Parkhead from the hybrid model and only give fans that are in the gold tier an opportunity to buy.”

Rightly or wrongly it is well documented that only gold tier have a chance of a ticket for Parkhead,so 12,000 applicants is misleading.

”We will exempt league games at Parkhead from the hybrid model and only give fans that are in the gold tier an opportunity to buy.”

Rightly or wrongly it is well documented that only gold tier have a chance of a ticket for Parkhead,so 12,000 applicants is misleading.
It’s not misleading, there’ll literally be over 12000 applicants but only 3481 members will be balloted at most*

*before criteria is added

How is what I’ve said misleading?

It’s not misleading, there’ll literally be over 12000 applicants but only 3481 members will be balloted at most*

So people in silver and bronze are getting a chance of a ticket are they?

And half our allocation goes to players families and cunts with money.

Fixture is completely ruined for me.

Part of the issue ^

Not giving any opinion to fans with an alternative voice to the status quo. They can surely ask the questions regardless of personal opinion on it but they won’t
Bet notifications from D Graham @ RFC won’t be muted :))

The last one at Piggery in split was terrible. Front few rows trying to get it going then just rows and rows of blank faces, evidently all player tickets and none of them offering anything to atmosphere.

Get it sorted Rangers and stop being a rid neck.
And people saying Greg had envelopes uncollected

Scary to think they’ll be a generation of fans never seen us win at their place and possibly never will
“Ahh, but think of the young fans that get to go to Ibrox now”

Failing to understand all STs would’ve been sorted!

Or “ahh but real and Barca allocations”, failing to realise Spanish teams won’t have an away fan culture like us

The last one at Piggery in split was terrible. Front few rows trying to get it going then just rows and rows of blank faces, evidently all player tickets and none of them offering anything to atmosphere.

Get it sorted Rangers and stop being a rid neck.
I've no been since the allocation got cut mate :)) with Celtic basically very low chance of a ticket, Aberdeen and Hearts getting more difficult by the season, St Mirren and Killie reduced allocations away games are becoming a waste of time.

Talk of Dundee United cutting too.

If we gave the tramps 2,500, that would mean segregation through the Broomloan rear. Approximately 30 rows at maybe 10 seats apart. Another 300 bears going without.

I personally wasn’t for the reduced allocation, but I wouldn’t like to see another 300 bears missing out now.

I've no been since the allocation got cut mate :)) with Celtic basically very low chance of a ticket, Aberdeen and Hearts getting more difficult by the season, St Mirren and Killie reduced allocations away games are becoming a waste of time.

Talk of Dundee United cutting too.
Its beginning to look like St Johnstone and Livi will be the only games where tickets won't be a scramble.

If we gave the tramps 2,500, that would mean segregation through the Broomloan rear. Approximately 30 rows at maybe 10 seats apart. Another 300 bears going without.

I personally wasn’t for the reduced allocation, but I wouldn’t like to see another 300 bears missing out now.
They wouldn't miss out

If 2000 is our max we can give then it should be 2000 for both teams

Every ST holder would have access to the stadium if it was 2000 for each team and our board stopped being childish

A few things,

Always found the whole - aye but we get chucked in the corner where no one see us argument genuinely mental - aye the view there could be better, but it is a horribly build stadium in general, when in a stadium it makes little difference what can be seen on TV or not.

The whole, dinny let them back they sing nasty stuff p*ss

both equally utterly sh*te arguments about this whole debate

The scum board tried on 2 occasions previous to get allocations upped and were knocked back by our board.

Suspect they will try start every season.

A few things,

Always found the whole - aye but we get chucked in the corner where no one see us argument genuinely mental - aye the view there could be better, but it is a horribly build stadium in general, when in a stadium it makes little difference what can be seen on TV or not.

Ask away day regulars if they care. No one I know that follows us regularly cares about our position for tv cameras

It’s a pish line spouted by people that wouldn’t be going anyway

Do many head over to Dennistoun or Bridgeton just to watch it in the local pubs?

I’ve been tempted but usually just stay local (Ibrox/Cessnock).

Can’t wait for every single irrelevant podcast to tweet it, maybe even that fan obsessed with boats too

I can’t wait for the AGM
It’s needing brought up at the AGM. I won’t be able to go coz it’s always at month end and financey people are busy so I need someone else to carry the can

A few things,

Most puzzling debate ever mate, someone who doesn't go to matches crying cos they can't see the away support on TV, insane.

Ask away day regulars if they care. No one I know that follows us regularly cares about our position for tv cameras

It’s a pish line spouted by people that wouldn’t be going anyway

It's a genuinely bizarre argument, always has been, who the f*ck watches football to see where people are on TV

They sure as f*ck wouldn't have us accepting an away allocation if we ever moved to the EPL and played Newcastle, look at Braga FFS

To people who actually go though, it means f*ck all you can still see and make as much noise as would be made anywhere else in the stadium

never ever got the point

It's a genuinely bizarre argument, always has been, who the f*ck watches football to see where people are on TV

They sure as f*ck wouldn't have us accepting an away allocation if we ever moved to the EPL and played Newcastle, look at Braga FFS

To people who actually go though, it means f*ck all you can still see and make as much noise as would be made anywhere else in the stadium

never ever got the point

Not quite a know it all, after all, then.

A few things,

They were a a law onto themselves at our ground for years. Pitch invasions. Throwing pyrotechnics into our fans. The board have got many things wrong . But getting that lot of scum out of Broomloan isn't 1 of them.

They were a a law onto themselves at our ground for years. Pitch invasions. Throwing pyrotechnics into our fans. The board have got many things wrong . But getting that lot of scum out if Broomloan isn't 1 of them.

What happens if we get Brondby in the Europa League this season?

It’s needing brought up at the AGM. I won’t be able to go coz it’s always at month end and financey people are busy so I need someone else to carry the can
Just another thing to add to the list that won’t be listened to

Old firm allocations
Ticket office
Customer service in general
Catering
Disabled facilities
Safe standing

You really could go on with the current failings

No. You either know or you don’t.

You are right, I have no idea.

Old Trafford, can't see away fans, Chelsea, can hardly see away fans, Newcastle, can hardly see away fans.

It isn't simply that ground exclusive, what relevance is it seeing away fans on TV to the actual event being shown on camera?

Back