Away vs Filth

Do many head over to Dennistoun or Bridgeton just to watch it in the local pubs?

I’ve been tempted but usually just stay local (Ibrox/Cessnock).
I find pubs full of utter roasters on old firm day personally, that game we lost 2-1 last season basically lost the league and folk were jumping about oswalds signing "I'm feeling it" bizarre.

Rather sit in the house with my pals if I don't get a ticket.

Home and away actually. But we don't play Bronby year in year out ,do we ?So you're just picking a random European game that there was some issues at.

So fan safety only applies against some teams, but not others?

weird logic

why do we still accept tickets for Easter Road?

No weird logic is having scum that hate us doing it game after game. Then just keep giving them the Broomloan so you can get a ticket for PH. That's weird logic to me.

Ahhh, the usual, the argument is going to sh*t so will make mention of the Broomloan reply, who said anything about the Broomloan?

The specific point you have made mention of was fundamentally safety and conduct of fans

Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell

same rules apply, players attacked, songs about our players and when they will die, objects thrown etc and so on.

It is football... sorry to break this, loads of c*nts go to games

Ahhh, the usual, the argument is going to sh*t so will make mention of the Broomloan reply, who said anything about the Broomloan?

The specific point you have made mention of was fundamentally safety and conduct of fans

Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell

same rules apply, players attacked, songs about our players and when they will die, objects thrown etc and so on.

It is football... sorry to break this, loads of c*nts go to games
Look mate you want to go to PH. Sound. Used to go to them all myself. But times have changed and personally I feel the current system is better for Ibrox. Up to me I'd have none of them in. But that's just me. They've shown with their actions at our ground they shouldn't get that full stand. As for other teams you've mentioned any incidents have been at their grounds from memory. So again you're making a false equivalence as I'm talking about what they get at Ibrox.

Look mate you want to go to PH. Sound. Used to go to them all myself. But times have changed and personally I feel the current system is better for Ibrox. Up to me I'd have none of them in. But that's just me. They've shown with their actions at our ground they shouldn't get that full stand. As for other teams you've mentioned any incidents have been at their grounds from memory. So again you're making a false equivalence as I'm talking about what they get at Ibrox.

I like going to football games and supporting Rangers, couldn't give a sh*t what stadium it is in.

The whole " you want to go to PH" shtick is no different from the fans who want to be in Ibrox to see.... Celtic...see how easy that was?

Don't give them the full stand? I haven't said that... it is a false argument you are making there, a point v a point no one has made as many often get tangled up in when this subject comes up TBH

An Aberdeen fan kicked the f*ck out of our stadium announcer TBH, and Ibrox or not, a case could be made Hibs fans should never have been allowed back at Ibrox full stop after Hampden if people really want to bring out the "they have fans who are pure nasty" shtick, also racially abused one of our fans last year.... grim as f*ck

I like going to football games and supporting Rangers, couldn't give a sh*t what stadium it is in.

The whole " you want to go to PH" shtick is no different from the fans who want to be in Ibrox to see.... Celtic...see how easy that was?

Don't give them the full stand? I haven't said that... it is a false argument you are making there, a point v a point no one has made as many often get tangled up in when this subject comes up TBH

An Aberdeen fan kicked the f*ck out of our stadium announcer TBH, and Ibrox or not, a case could be made Hibs fans should never have been allowed back at Ibrox full stop after Hampden if people really want to bring out the "they have fans who are pure nasty" shtick.
We'll agree to disagree. Will say you're really stretching with that Aberdeen 1. That was fecking years ago.

You’d accept giving them a larger proportion of our stadium?
Its like 0.7% of a difference.

If we can do it without displacing season ticket holders it shouldnt matter much.

Iv seen us win the league there, be battered there, backs behind the wall wins.

The lower number of tickets, even at 2000, and mygers setup will stop many folk from being able to go there.

Being penned in before the game after drop off is shite, was much better drinking in Bridgton prematch and heading up listening to the moan to the cops.

Obviously, we gave more tickets to Euro supports in recent years.
Wasn’t saying that.

If we both get 2000 tickets, they will have a higher proportion of fans at Ibrox than we’d get for their dump.

If it was ever to go back it should be done on percentage of capacity.

Keep it the way it is. The scum from the top of their cub to the bottom of their club tried to kill us off. No way do I want to see anymore than I do inside Ibrox. It's been a success keeping them out

Sometimes people that don’t go to away games regularly can’t understand the viewpoint of those that do

You know, the fans that were there week in, week out before Gerrard appeared

So brave. Sometimes a sacrifice has to be made for a greater good. The sole purpose of Rangers is not that you, or indeed anyone else, get to go to a football match. There are wider issues at stake. Many of them bigger than your personal desires. That’s a difficult one to accept, I know.

So brave. Sometimes a sacrifice has to be made for a greater good. The sole purpose of Rangers is not that you, or indeed anyone else, get to go to a football match. There are wider issues at stake. Many of them bigger than your personal desires. That’s a difficult one to accept, I know.
So brave? What you even talking about here.

The tone throughout your whole posts suggests that you believe you’re some sort of higher power and essentially trying to belittle. That’s ok, I can accept that but your twisting a debate about football allocations and trying to include personal insinuations here, after all there’s a massive sticky thread in the lounge for a reason

I’ll leave it at that

So brave? What you even talking about here.

The tone throughout your whole posts suggests that you believe you’re some sort of higher power and essentially trying to belittle. That’s ok, I can accept that but your twisting a debate about football allocations and trying to include personal insinuations here, after all there’s a massive sticky thread in the lounge for a reason

I’ll leave it at that
The snide posts always come from the same colour of usernames on here I've noticed, don't see the need for it. Aren't folk allowed to have an opinion on a message board?

We get the whole Rangers end at the piggery. They get the whole Broomloan.

Totally fair. No sporting advantage.

Everyone happy.

If it doesn’t happen this season as is looking likely then hopefully a 5% allocation can be sorted for next season.

Back