Ayden Cochrane

Thank you for the messages guys

Good to see the wee man will be getting the applause, it’s the least he deserves

Thanks again I will show his mum and dad the support x

Absolutely heartbreaking & tragic news. Thoughts to his family & those close to them at this time.

Seen this on Twitter so so sad, I will applaud on the 13th minute for the young man that’s lost his life, he looked so happy at Christmas with the Rangers team, happier days, that’s why these visits are so special to the sick patients. RIP.

I posted the other day trying to raise awareness for my cousins wee boy in his fight with cystic fibrosis

Sadly the wee man lost his fight yesterday

He was only 13 years old

Heartbreaking

Would be great if we could have an applause for the wee man on the 13th minute on Wednesday, would mean a lot

Take it easy son xxx

Terrible news, RIP son, condolences to you and the rest of his family

Absolutely devastating, deepest condolences to you and all the family, hopefully a big applause tomorrow night for the wee fella!

Poor family I have a kid the same age and must be absolutely devastating, world just isn’t fair

You shouldnt need to win the right to get the best drugs ,especially for weans.
Its hard enough when any of your kids are ill.
I would rather i pay for my presciptions and put the money to ones that really need it.
100% agree, the drug he needed wasn't available through the NHS the wee fella and the family had to plead to the actual pharmacutical company that makes it to provide it for him. Sadly by the time they said yes it was too late.

I posted the other day trying to raise awareness for my cousins wee boy in his fight with cystic fibrosis

Sadly the wee man lost his fight yesterday

He was only 13 years old

Heartbreaking

Would be great if we could have an applause for the wee man on the 13th minute on Wednesday, would mean a lot

Take it easy son xxx

Knew wee Ayden from the hospital, great wee Rangers supporter and such a shame.

I have a 13 yr old son and I cannot imagine what the family must be going through. Such tragic news. Rest easy. Thoughts go out to the family.

I normally dont post on these threads but just in touch with my sister who was telling me more of this wee boy through her best pal. In his Rangers quilt right till the very end. Horrible stuff for the wee man and can on this occasion echo others, a wee boy who loved rangers at such a young age and meeting players/ staff meant so much.

Devastating news for all the family.

My genuine condolences to all of you.

RIP, young Ayden :(

I followed his sad story on twitter. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in peace fellow bear

Thank you Rangers and our amazing support

Thank you to the Union Bears

That was an amazing sight tonight, to a man we all applauded the wee man

Aydens mum and dad were there tonight to witness it

Sure the wee man would have been looking down smiling

Goodnight wee man xx

Back