Aztec retro souness era tops.

I bought that one the last time they brought it out.Takes about 2 months to arrive and the material they use is appalling.Really thick and heavy material

Buy the replica from score draw and an Umbro badge from eBay. Save yourself £15 and the quality is outstanding
This.

I done exactly this and the result is in my avatar. The shirt is really good quality however have noticed one or two bobbles on it already after only wearing it for one afternoon when I first got it,have put it away as I’m keeping it fresh for the legends game in Blackpool. :cool:

This.

I done exactly this and the result is in my avatar. The shirt is really good quality however have noticed one or two bobbles on it already after only wearing it for one afternoon when I first got it,have put it away as I’m keeping it fresh for the legends game in Blackpool. :cool:
Sounds like the original to me. Used to get static shock off mine as a kid

The idea is great, but I reckon the reality would hit home heavily, the moment it's out of the wrapping. I'd maybe take the gamble if it was half the price, but at nearly 50 bangers, I'll pass.

This.

I have just ordered the 88 red and white top from jd sports , I think that's score draw that makes that 1 . Have you got a link to the Umbro badge for that strip mate ?

I bought that one the last time they brought it out.Takes about 2 months to arrive and the material they use is appalling.Really thick and heavy material
I'd listen to this advice. Feel the same about it. Colour isn't right, and the checks are basically printed on. They look good on photos and from a distance, definitely not worth £45. I'd give it a swerve - save up for an original.

Stick greaseproof paper over it, iron it on for a good 4-5 mins, remove the GP paper, then put a damp teatowel over it and proper steam iron it for a bit longer.

Seals a peach.
I'll let the Mrs iron it on for me lol. Cheers pal

I have the original away and the replica collar seems flat - it's ribbed on the original, also the material has a pattern through it, doesn't look like the replica does.

Shame my original is a size 8-9 boys!

Back