B Team at Bo'ness

swadam

Official Ticketer
Anyone else planning to head along on Saturday?
No details out but presume it's pay at the gate.

I see there is a social club across the road qould they let kids in any idea cheers
Social club is called fisons, always used to be that a member had to sign you in, don't know if its still the same and not sure about the kids rule tbh. Could always try it and if you get a knock back then head down to Richmond.

Social club is called fisons, always used to be that a member had to sign you in, don't know if its still the same and not sure about the kids rule tbh. Could always try it and if you get a knock back then head down to Richmond.
Surrey is a very long way from West Lothian mate.

You don’t need to get signed in but not sure about kids .
The area is very Bear friendly and the Athletic usually get a good support from the local RSC when Rangers aren’t playing .

Staunch as they come in Bo'ness.

I also agree that Linlithgow is a brilliant day/night out. Great wee town too.

Fison's will be heaving, I'd expect, so likely members only. Richmond Park best place for a pint, especially with kids.

Fison's will be heaving, I'd expect, so likely members only. Richmond Park best place for a pint, especially with kids.
Richmond Park used to be no bad, now they have shite beer at ridiculous prices. Fisons will be heaving, will be some day.

It’s not the nicest and a bit away but the crown is where we pick up the their bus for away games as we share.

Is it pay at gate thinking about popping down today

It’s not the nicest and a bit away but the crown is where we pick up the their bus for away games as we share.

Is it pay at gate thinking about popping down today
D6-BCDC7-C-C503-4-CB3-8-CE5-BF0-CF3-B3-AF42.jpg

Back