B Team playing East Stirlingshire

Is it a surprise how well the boys have started? Or were the teams we've played not amongst the best at that level? I only half keep an eye on East Kilbride results because that's where I'm from so don't really know who the better teams are.

Is it a surprise how well the boys have started? Or were the teams we've played not amongst the best at that level? I only half keep an eye on East Kilbride results because that's where I'm from so don't really know who the better teams are.
I thought we might struggle for physicality, especially in defence against the archetypical big lump of wood up front in Scotland. Not a bit of it. We've held our own in any 'battles, we have more skill that those we've played against so far and we have superior fitness.

I had us down as finishing mid-table but we will be there or thereabouts on showings so far. That said, we might lose some of those currently playing as they go out on loan - King, Hogarth, Devine perhaps.

Are the Keans still involved with EK?

If so, I'm out.

Aye its them that fund it. Durrant and Ally and Bomber are all pally with them. Durrant current assistant manager.
Super's worst moments of pandering to the filth were when he was closest to those rats.

I love Ally more than anyone, but I'll never understand his involvement with them.

Was about to buy a stream for it and was expecting £3-5, £10 is a tad expensive.
Yup. And probably explains why its not on RangersTV. These wee clubs want a bit of the blue pound to themselves. To be fair, if they have the capability to do it then fair play to them. It is pitched on the expensive side though. I can't find if they do live matches as a matter of course nor what they charge when they do. Possibly priced themselves out of a few quid here.

B team away to EK in dec at K park

Yup. And probably explains why its not on RangersTV. These wee clubs want a bit of the blue pound to themselves. To be fair, if they have the capability to do it then fair play to them. It is pitched on the expensive side though. I can't find if they do live matches as a matter of course nor what they charge when they do. Possibly priced themselves out of a few quid here.
It was £10 for their match against Vale of Leithen. While that may mean they're not specifically ripping off Gers fans, it should get them a nomination for the 2021-21 "Haud Me Back Awards".

Is there any scope for B Team to get promoted or have SFL closed that door.

It's hard to gauge the level. I think our boys are obviously technically better but the opposition will run about all day and give them a game at least.

McKinnon actually goes under the radar a bit. Sounds like he has a cracking shot on him.

BBC saying match abandoned??

• Celtic B1East Kilbride1
    FT
  • Berwick Rangers1Gretna 20081
    FT
  • Bo'ness United1Dalbeattie Star2
    FT
  • Broomhill3Vale of Leithen0
    FT
  • Caledonian Braves4University of Stirling1
    FT
  • Civil Service Strollers2Bonnyrigg Rose2
    54 mins
  • Cumbernauld Colts2Gala Fairydean3
    FT
  • East Stirlingshire15:00Rangers B
    Match abandoned - No events
  • The Spartans4Edinburgh University0
    FT

FT
    FT
    FT
    FT
    FT
    54 mins
    FT
    FT

It's the BBC, need I say more.

FT
    FT
    FT
    FT
    FT
    54 mins
    FT
    FT
Yeah just saw that, confusing as others posted we won 1-0

FT
    FT
    FT
    FT
    FT
    54 mins
    FT
    FT
Watched Bo’ness today. They’ll go down at the end of the season.

Back