B Team Season Ticket

Boyblue62

Purchased in July , but have never recieved an email regarding any game or an actual ticket for any game.
How does it work - is it paper tickets or what?

From previous thread it appears at the moment you turn up at the game and give them your name which allows access. Not sure if that is true but as there has been at least 3 B team games so far it is a poor show from Rangers yet again.

Doubt everyone at turnstiles has everyone’s names tbh
There is an office at the main door at Dumbarton stadium,where they deal with ticket collections.
You then go round to the turnstiles to get in.

I went to Spartans game last week and they had my name at the turnstile. I received an email from Rangers telling me this. However we should have had season tickets by now.

Think the club thinks no one wants them and was just a points money grab
Someone standing with a highlighter and list :D
As I said it was info contained within an earlier post on the same subject. I have purchased a ticket and have had no information from the club about how, in the absence of the actual ticket, I can attend these matches. It would not surprise me in the slightest that the you just turn up say to the guy/girl on the turnstile I am Joe Smith I have a season ticket I want in and hey presto you are allowed access. And as per last post....

The first two home games of the season have directly conflicted with first team games. I have to say I didn’t consider that when I bought the B team season ticket. I figured they would make sure their matches were on at different times.

Just had a wee look at the fixtures and we play the bheasts the same day the senior team play the bheasts. Think that’s our next home game on the season ticket.

Back