B Team vs Cove Rangers tonight

Valley Bluenose’ grandson back on the bench.

Strong team, one of my mates has gone up. Jealous, some effort from the QSTB.

At least Kelly is getting some minutes.
Ha ha, if only. I assume young Kyle is still recovering from injury. Nice to see Stephen Kelly brought in for some minutes and to bring a bit more to the midfield.

Have to say though, this will be a very tough night for the B Team. Big step up to what they are used to.

Ha ha, if only. I assume young Kyle is still recovering from injury. Nice to see Stephen Kelly brought in for some minutes and to bring a bit more to the midfield.

Have to say though, this will be a very tough night for the B Team. Big step up to what they are used to.
Yeah, looks like a bit of a 4-1-2-1-2 unless Lowry is playing in the front three.

I just paid the £12 was either that or watching motherwell game do not fancy that want to watch our own. Quality looks ok

I can’t wait to see the “play the B team” crew go full 180 to “if they can’t beat Cove they shouldn’t be on our books”.

Was always going to be a test, hope once the game settles down we can get back into it.

Two decent players at that level to be fair.

What a bizarre career Fyvie has had, breaks through at Aberdeen incredibly young, has an FA Cup medal and a Scottish Cup medal by time he’s 24 and now playing at league 1 aged 28.
Never been the same since he head butted Andy Halliday’s shoulder.

Two decent players at that level to be fair.

What a bizarre career Fyvie has had, breaks through at Aberdeen incredibly young, has an FA Cup medal and a Scottish Cup medal by time he’s 24 and now playing at league 1 aged 28.

Made a good bit of money at Wigan. Not sure if that dampened his drive a little. A decent player, at least for lower level SPL sides.

Latest posts

Back