Back at Ibrox

Can you imagine what the atmosphere is going to be like in our first game back? The place is going to be nuts. Now i am a Rangers da if i understand the meaning correctly and i like a wee moan and the occasional I wank dugs but when i get back to the big hoose I will be a changed man. I have a renewed appreciation for our club and this team. I expect now our first game will be beginning next season. The roar I let out when we unfurl that title flag will break my voice and there will be no few tears too. Can't wait.

There will still be fans turning purple with rage after 20 minutes if we are not 1 up.

It should certainly be much less toxic and more enjoyable as a huge amount of pressure and frustration will be lifted.

Was gonna say the same, old habits die hard.

It’s going to be so emotional. I’ll be getting there hours early just to soak up the atmosphere and drink it all in.

Does anyone actually like going to Ibrox on here? The amount of comments i read about other Rangers fans is actually bizarre. As though we are somehow a unique fanbase when it comes to frustration. I know you get one or 2 who go over the top, but if you just read comments on here i dont know why anyone would even bother going to games.

For what its worth, i cant wait to get back.

Can’t wait for that day. Hope the moaners stay well away and the subway loyal sit on their arses for 90 minutes and applaud the team at the end. would be great to have a full stadium cheering the team from start to finish.

there are a lot of ifs in what I’m about to say. If stadia are full again for 1st game back next season and if we are allowed to go on holiday, I’ll be on holiday for the opening game of the season. Already told the good lady me and junior are flying home for the game and will fly back out after it. Cannot be missed

Back