Back Where We Belong Video.

That's a tough watch but a great watch amd what a journey we have all been on, highs and massive lows but we are nearly there, 55 is on the horizon.

Painful, and a very honest viewing of some of the very hard times we’ve had to endure. That’s what is making it so sweet for everyone who has endured the journey back

Watching that brought back alot of painful memories but it was all part of the getting back to where we belong trail.
We are 15pts ahead of the mhanks with a game in hand. We are more than a match for any team in the Europa League and 180mins away from making the quarters. Gerrard has given us back everything we had lost.
Thanks Stevie.

What a brilliant but sobering video. Can’t wait for the next part. Felt slightly emotional at the very end.

That's a tough watch. Looking forward to Part 2.
Doesn't feel like this all began 9 years ago.
I always knew one day we would rise to the top again, it was never a matter of if it was always a matter of when for me.

Watched this last night and is a good watch. Thing that jumped out at me though was, Stevie G watching the old firm game at Ibrox in March, 2 or 3 months before his appointment. Just a coincidence??

Watched this last night and is a good watch. Thing that jumped out at me though was, Stevie G watching the old firm game at Ibrox in March, 2 or 3 months before his appointment. Just a coincidence??
Is that not the game where King first approached him?

I think it was just a coincidence. His agent is Scottish and Rangers fan and think that was it really.

Even his appointment I think was a chance encounter between Gerrard and Dave King at Anfield that got onto the topic of us needing a manager and King suggesting Gerrard for it.

I'll be honest and admit I didn't see us being in the position we are so soon. I remember watching the 5-0 drubbing they gave us at the piggery when everything really went to shite under Murty and thinning will we ever get back to serious challengers. They were 5 up after 50 minutes and I genuinely thought we were going to be on the end of an 8 or 9 nil defeat.

Amazing what Gerrard and his team have done in such a short space of time.

Fantastic video, some stuff I'd actually pushed to the back of my mind. It shows just how far we've come.

It might sound weird but I genuinely wouldn't mind seeing some of the players who played for us in the lower leagues back for the title celebrations this season. They played an important part in getting the club back where it belongs.

Mind you, not all of them ;)

I'll be honest and admit I didn't see us being in the position we are so soon. I remember watching the 5-0 drubbing they gave us at the piggery when everything really went to shite under Murty and thinning will we ever get back to serious challengers. They were 5 up after 50 minutes and I genuinely thought we were going to be on the end of an 8 or 9 nil defeat.

Amazing what Gerrard and his team have done in such a short space of time.

I went swimming with my Grandson that day, a mate told me that we were 5 down after 50 minutes and I feared the worst, met another pal once we left the pool and I actually felt relieved when he told me it had finished 5 - 0, dark days, I'd love us to give them a right going over for the icing on the cake this season.

The bloodlust for what happened to us and what could have potentially happened was mind boggling. Some shady characters have darkened our door over the years, the young team don’t realise the stuff that went on. Folk of my generation knew only success, we only knew what it was like to win trophy after trophy, but the club was always like that anyway, and now when we are on the cusp of one of the greatest seasons the club has ever had, we should always remember the hatred, the sheer level of hatred people had for our club.

When this title is finally wrapped up, let’s celebrate this one like no other, let’s party like never before and enjoy every single last second of elation, joy and pleasure this win will bring, and bathe in the tears and hatred that everyone else has for us.

we deserve every last second of this as a support and fanbase.

Get it right round every single fucker that kicked us when we were down, and as Ally McCoist said, some had better get the we kick in now because we won’t be down for long. He was right, and we will be back kicking harder than ever!!!

We're the John Wick of Scottish football. They all kept trying to kill us cause they were all fucking terrified of us.

Hard to watch definitely, but so good to look back over the years on the road back. Really looking forward to part 2.

Remember that Scottish cup game away to Kilmarnock thank f*ck we scored a winner in injury time that’s got to be the rainiest/most wettest game I’ve ever been at.

Remember everybody coming back on the bus as if we had just came out the local swimming pool with all our clothes on absolutely soaked to the bone.

Funny thinking about it now.

Back