Bacuna needs a run

The sort of reaction that is more out of desperate hope than any actual substance. Although I would suggest Davis needs some time out.

The midfield is far too negative for what we need so hopefully Bacuna is the type to actually take the ball from midfield and drive or shoot, we miss it badly.

Yeah, maybe that would stop me having those flashbacks where Aribo takes far too many touches and does fck all yet again in the penalty box.
Aribo has done more good than he has done bad since he came to us. You know absolutely nothing about Bacuna. So what is the logic in your point?

I know that he is more direct than Aribo and carries more threat in an attacking sense.
You know this how? I take it you saw the wonder goal he scored (that possibly took a deflection) last or the season before and are jumping on the Bacuna is an attacking player.. He is no where near in the same class as Aribo.

Or are you a Huddersfield fan? As the ones i know were not too unhappy to see him go, a bit like Sheff Utf fans with Lundstram .

He should be in the team next week our midfield have been really poor this season so he needs a chance.
On what basis should he be in the team next week? Looked totally out of place in the 20 minutes he was on the park today.. We have better players brought through the ranks not getting on the bench.

Based on Aribo frustrating the hell out of me by not shooting, and Bacuna being the sort of player who likes a shot.
Got to laugh at this nonsense. You seen Bacuna score one goal. Did you not see Aribo score against the likes of Braga, Dundee utd, Motherwell etc over the past few seasons.

Had a shot from outside the area rather than spinning around in the circles looking for another sideways pass, also looked quite sharp when he was trying to link with Roofe.

That’ll do for me, in fact I’d give him a start next time.

Got to laugh at this nonsense. You seen Bacuna score one goal. Did you not see Aribo score against the likes of Braga, Dundee utd, Motherwell etc over the past few seasons.
There you go again, telling me what I know.

I tell you what I didn't see - Aribo, scoring today.

Jesus suffering fck - have we not done this about 5 posts ago? This is almost as painful as our second half.
So because Aribo frustrates the hell out of YOU Bacuna deserves a start? In that context surely i deserve a chance at right back as Tav frustrates the hell out of me at times.

So because Aribo frustrates the hell out of YOU Bacuna deserves a start? In that context surely i deserve a chance at right back as Tav frustrates the hell out of me at times.

Do you ever stop talking shite mate?

And yes, he did fine when he came on. He got an early shot away which is a step up from Aribo’s constant need to look for extra touches, he showed some decent movement and attempts to link with players inside the box. And ultimately he was bought for a reason, and when players flatter to deceive and don’t produce, that’s when other players should be given their opportunity. Definitely beats the favouritism that is regularly shown with some players.

Back