Bacuna needs a run

Do you ever stop talking shite mate?

And yes, he did fine when he came on. He got an early shot away which is a step up from Aribo’s constant need to look for extra touches, he showed some decent movement and attempts to link with players inside the box. And ultimately he was bought for a reason, and when players flatter to deceive and don’t produce, that’s when other players should be given their opportunity. Definitely beats the favouritism that is regularly shown with some players.
The comment was tongue in cheek and you know that. The shot he got off was no better than Aribo had when he cut in and blasted wide. It is amazing how people forget about Aribos goals (Ross County springs to mind) and only come on here to moan when his skill does not come off for once.

Bacuna i have seen nothing of bar today and he done nothing, not expected as we were pish as a team. Is he a better option than Aribo in the long term? The money quoted on here for Aribo, i would think not. It is like folk saying Wright deserves a chance over Kent. Ridiculous.

Anyway. Rant over. i'm away for a beer.

Obvious when he came on just how much match sharpness was missing. Would have been fine to come on if we were winning but chasing a game wasn't ideal for him

The comment was tongue in cheek and you know that. The shot he got off was no better than Aribo had when he cut in and blasted wide. It is amazing how people forget about Aribos goals (Ross County springs to mind) and only come on here to moan when his skill does not come off for once.

Bacuna i have seen nothing of bar today and he done nothing, not expected as we were pish as a team. Is he a better option than Aribo in the long term? The money quoted on here for Aribo, i would think not. It is like folk saying Wright deserves a chance over Kent. Ridiculous.

Anyway. Rant over. i'm away for a beer.
He was only on the pitch a few minutes when Aribo was stinking the place out. It’s great that Aribo’s scored some good goals and some important goals but he’s always been inconsistent and that eventually becomes costly. But the idea that Bacuna looked like some sort of fish out of water in his short cameo seems like a wild take to me. Ultimately he looked sharper than Aribo.

Enjoy your beer mate, although reading your input I was convinced you’d started this morning.

Hopefully, a few players turn in better performances on Wednesday and folk will be rating them again.

I fully expected us and them to win today. Instead, we've come away gaining a point more than that lot (should have been 3) - it's left me weirdly, content. Never, would I be content with a point at home to Motherwell.

Roll on Wednesday, I want another spicy chicken burger from that food-stall.

Back