Bacuna

Jimbo 1690

Wish we could see more of this boy, he really excites me. Route 1 football with him, every time he collects the ball, he makes straight for the opposition box. Something we’ve been crying out from a midfielder in here for ages. Didn’t have much time to impress Gio today but tried his best with those two mazy runs where he was rugby tackled then crowded out. I reckon he would’ve unleashed a couple of shots if allowed to continue they runs. Hope he gets his chance in the team

I think he was signed as a bit of an aribo replacement. I’ve really liked the look of him when we’ve seen him but he seems to be in and out of the squad quite a bit

Expecting big changes to the team on Thursday.
Bacuna, Patterson, Roofe, Wright Lundstram and Jack all starting (if they're all in the Euros squad.
Maybe even Leon King.

Games like today are tailor made for him, ease him in and not under any pressure to win us a game. He has ability alright and showed it today. When he came on against Hearts in the 1-1 game it wasn’t for him as Hearts pressed out midfield players and I thought that he looked uncomfortable,
There’s definitely a player there

Today was the first time I thought he might tear teams apart.

What a great signing by Gerrard :cool:

Agreed OP. Every time I’ve seen him I’ve thought he looks a good player. Very different midfielder to Jack, Davis and Kamara which is what we need against a lot of the SPFL.

Expecting big changes to the team on Thursday.
Bacuna, Patterson, Roofe, Wright Lundstram and Jack all starting (if they're all in the Euros squad.
Maybe even Leon King.

Tbh I can't see wholesale changes like that. Last think Gio will want is an absolute pumping.

Roofe is a cert to start given that he got no game time today. I also think Lundstram, Patterson and even McLaughlin might start as well.

He looks a skillful lad. The problem is who do you drop?

I'm not sure if he'll play Thursday due to the fact I haven't a clue what sort of team Gio will select.

Games like today are tailor made for him, ease him in and not under any pressure to win us a game. He has ability alright and showed it today. When he came on against Hearts in the 1-1 game it wasn’t for him as Hearts pressed out midfield players and I thought that he looked uncomfortable,
There’s definitely a player there
That’ll be aside from two passes that our forwards failed to convert?

I like him and want to see more of him but (and this isn’t a direct comparison to him) he reminds me of Buffel in that he’s got a lot of talent, footballing ability and easy on the eye, however he looks great in 4-0 Ibrox romps but he’d be missing in action somewhere like Pittodrie where we don’t get it all our own way - that’s not a criticism there’s just some decent footballers that’s like that
Not a criticism?
Is there any evidence that this is the case?
I’m always interested in how posters come to such conclusions.

Tbh I can't see wholesale changes like that. Last think Gio will want is an absolute pumping.

Roofe is a cert to start given that he got no game time today. I also think Lundstram, Patterson and even McLaughlin might start as well.
Is there not a tidy wee sum of money for each point won?

Back